• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BatTroll.blp

Made for the Texturing Contest #13.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
naga, coatl, wings, fly, troll, not, murloc, peltast, ranged, myrmidon, green, scales, bat, man, under, water
Contents

Naga Peltast (Texture)

Reviews
21:12, 15th Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: That's some twisted (but creative) idea you have on this texture. I like it. Makes a great naga mutant.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

21:12, 15th Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
That's some twisted (but creative) idea you have on this texture. I like it. Makes a great naga mutant.

Level 11
Its a little blury at some parts, and also some parts lack highlighting or shadeing. But thats only minor things. When you look at it, you did everything to the book. But I think it looks anime. Not sure. Wait for a pro skinner.

I give it 3.5/5 for the look, and 5/5 for idea. So its about 4.25/5.

Level 7
i give it a 5 i can see exactly what you were tryin to do and you made it happen a new Naga ;)

also i meant to say i remember some of your works in anther modding site your work is off the wall HOT! just one question (Not a request). Are you coming out with this guy or already did???
Hot Model=Click me Dummy

Level 10
5/5 because firstly it looks cool, secondly when you actually test it IN GAME and compare it to other naga units, it fits in pretty well, and also because it's pretty damn creative.
Just one thing I would like to note though, and that is that, on the side of the body not obscured by the skull crotch, the transition between the two skin shades doesn't blend so well. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.