• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

NagaDeathKnight_by67chrome.blp

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
BannerNagaDeathKnight.jpg

My first attempt at creating a skin for a request. Didn't really match what the requestie was looking for, but I spent enough time on it to merit posting it here. Ever wonder what a naga would look like wearing plate? Now you know.

Things I didn't freehand:
- Team color on the weapon
- Scales on the head, body and tail
- Spines around the fins
- Strange beard-dreadlock thingy
that's about it

- Update
Changed screenshot preview/moved screenshot to skin description
Added by67chrome suffix to skin name
Added 67chrome signature to skin
Added concept screenshot

Keywords:
Naga, Myrmidon, Plate, Armor, Beast, Chains, Runes, Death, Knight, Badass, 67chrome
Contents

Naga Death Knight (Texture)

Reviews
22:14, 1st Apr 2009 THE_END: I do love this awesome well..though seemingly inspired by someone else's cough*mine:P*cough ANYWAYS! I approveZOR!

M

22:14, 1st Apr 2009
THE_END: I do love this awesome well..though seemingly inspired by someone else's cough*mine:p*cough
ANYWAYS! I approveZOR!

Level 15
now the naga army is nearly complete, and soon we shall take over the hive. lol awesome skin.

Level 5
Nice work, but I gotta ask, is that spear naturally blue? Cause I think the spear's handle should be a bit more metallic looking. Otherwise niiiiiiice.

Level 3
Looks really nice. I like this a lot more than your WoW Myrmidon but they are both great and my skills would take awhile to even measure up to the improvements you made in such a short time.

Once again, great job : >.

Level 5
He looks great, imo. Probably one of the best skins I've seen so far. But, he doesn't really look plated, more like an abomination of a Naga with metal and meat.

Level 4
Yes

Nice work, but I gotta ask, is that spear naturally blue? Cause I think the spear's handle should be a bit more metallic looking. Otherwise niiiiiiice.
I believe it is the team color, if i am correct the things when he edits the skin, for changing color, texture, details. Any part not on there is team color, such as the handle.