• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
MY WORKS (JareT)

My WORKS (JareT)
184657-albums2894-picture37107.png

What is art? Is it only an emotion/feeling? Is it only drawing? Is it only singing/writing? No. Art is everything and anything around you. I am art. You are art. The clothing you right now wear is someone else's art. The songs you sing is art. This forum is the designer's art. And all you know about, every living creature you know, is art. From the basic line of a linear, to the complicated words in a novel, all that is the Artist's own feelings described on a piece of paper.
From all forms of drawing, to all forms of writing, all art has it's own unique value. "A picture tells more than a thousand words." And that is true. But the time to draw a picture like that takes about the time it takes to write 1000 words. And with that said, let's open up my art gallery. Remember. I didn't draw a lot of quality products lately. or didn't upload them here, so, do not be disappointed if you see something not too quality-ish. Only some pictures are a little HQ (The portraits. Expect more to come hopefully).
Art is the product or process of deliberately arranging symbolic elements in a way that influences and affects one or more of the senses, emotions, and intellect. It encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including music, literature, film, photography, sculpture, and paintings. The meaning of art is explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics, and even disciplines such as history and psychoanalysis analyze its relationship with humans and generations.
Traditionally, the term art was used to refer to any skill or mastery. This conception changed during the Romantic period, when art came to be seen as "a special faculty of the human mind to be classified with religion and science". Generally, art is made with the intention of stimulating thoughts and emotions.

legend:
Color - Direct talk, explain
Color - brackets, btw stuff
Color - Keyword, Art
Color - Title, sub-titles
Original
Hey guys. This isn't the original text, I forgot it :p. Anyway, here r the original pictures of the original post, a little shrinked to fit the display (I hope for the most people):
184657-albums2894-picture34563.jpg

184657-albums2894-picture34561.jpg

184657-albums2894-picture34567.jpg
Edit 1: 06-09-2010
WOW! It's like 4 months since I touched this.
Let's celebrate that with some more pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to draw some quality products, so, here're some more pics. Hope you like them, even though they were drawn in like 5 seconds.
184657-albums2894-picture34560.jpg
Edit 2: 06-11-2010
I've added another picture here, it's a fox. Hope you like it, Miss Foxy. And another time, I found the pictures using google.com. Coulda find them on Deviantart to, but...well. Enjoy.
184657-albums2894-picture34559.jpg
Edit 3: 06-17-2010]
This one is the most badass yet. I'm adding an Epic Battul! It's called "With Link". Fucker 1 vs Fucker 2. Remember: every pic. of the animation was hand-drawn. If you want the HQ version, PM me and I'll e-mail it to you. It is like 30 mb (AVI), and can be watched Full-screen. Isn't that cool? And, BTW... Could you find me some special punch sound effects? Right now, there aren't any sound effects. (The emailing thing isn't anymore compatible, since i deleted the clip.)
Edit 4: 06-18-2010
Well, I've uploaded the fight on Youtube. Added some special sound effects that I found on google.com (Very hard to find some that have quality). You can watch it here:

Edit 5: 08-18-2010
Wow. Exactly 2 months have been since the last edit. Added 2 portraits. Here you go: And keep in mind, that I take requests. IF you want one, you'll get one.
4978_1064019527796_1445222466_30141446_6447647_n.jpg

2657_1027004762450_1445222466_30066252_166545_n.jpg
Edit 6: 08-19-2010
Well, guys, this is a milestone in this post. I'm reediting the whole thing, and as you can see, i did it. New intro, and the "edit posts" have been added some new comments. Hope you like it more than the last one, since the last one didn't have any design. Any comments are welcome. Still waiting for anyone to request drawing or portrait.
Edit 7: 08-25-2010
Guys. This is something I haven't seen on the hive workshop yet. So, that's the reason why I add these 4. These are called "Sprites". They can be used for anything: Videogames, Sprite series', even for a print or a logo. I went along and redid the sprites for a non-famous guy called plok (my avatar). Let me explain why I used the color Blue as the background. Well, here's the answer. When doing sprites, the background needs to be a bright color, that is soft to the eye. Blue was the perfect option. And I'm adding the full sprite sheet, that is still a WIP. Hoping of making this sprite sheet into a mugen character.
2be4fa9e1aa31c6c85747c849c1c0516_34558.gif
c9706b0ce99c8e41bdd2247ed7a31024_34557.gif
5b3c904cc1119b771f0bb47b7893e252_34555.gif
ca073accdf151c0fc2d431d18e4f9f72_34556.gif
Edit 8: 08-26-2010
Dudes. I finally did it. I finally completed my legendary sword. The healing sword of pain, both death and life it gives. I present do you... The rootsword, in my hand. Sorry I couldn't get anymore quality picture of it. And I didn't add the gem yet, it would be too powerful for this house to hold it. As you can see, from the picture, it is proven it exists. IT didn't exist, but now i forged it. Because I'm a good man, I'll tell you the ingridients for it.
-3 healing leafs
-1 Elven jewelry necklace
-1 Elven glow sword.
184657-albums2894-picture34566.png
Edit 9: 08-28-2010
Guys, I have 2 major announcements to make. I redesigned this thread again, hope you like it this way a lot more than the last time. Secondly, here's a new picture. I think it deserves a little more than just a look at it, don't ya think? :) I kinda like this pose a lot.
184657-albums2894-picture34568.png
Edit 10: 09-19-2010
Ok guys, Here's something I love to do...Scribble! I actually managed to turn scribbling into something like art. Example: I begin scribbling, and while I'm at it, I think of some form, and when I recognize something in it, I begin drawing something out of it. Here's an example:
184657-albums2894-picture35787.png
The time this took to draw is about 15 to 20 minutes.
Edit 11: 09-25-2010
Ok. Listen up. I've finally found out how to make quality smoke material (o_O). Not talking about making cigarettes, but talking about drawing smokes in Photoshop. It's really simple. Ask me if you want to find out how to do it too. Going to attach the PSD file. Hope you like it as much as I do. Download here.
Edit 12: 10-07-2010
THE 666 POST COUNT MILESTONE! Ok guys. The devil's post has stricken me too. So, here's how I saw my post. So, enjoy the devil's user data seen by myself. LOOK AT IT, YAH DUDAS! I love it! Well, still coulda done it a little better...
184657-albums2894-picture36538.gif
Edit 13: 10-25-2010
Hey! New update. I was f**king around with photoshop, and so made this logo. You can use it if you're a true BB fan, and it is transparent. You can add it anywhere and it'll look awesome, because of it's blurred edges. Whatever, gotta just love Benjamin Burnley-orientated things.
184657-albums2894-picture37106.png
Edit 14: 10-25-2010
...I'm soo happy. Look at the title. Remember the old one? Well, I did a new one... And it is a 1000 times better, I tell y'a. This is the coolest day of my life... Thinking of starting 2 new threads, including a request thread (Where people request me to make them Titles for random threads), and a Sprite-exclusive thread. Well, see ya guys. Comments are welcome!
Edit 15: 10-30-2010
And yet another update! It's been a while since I used these things, and so decided to make a graphic for them. This is so, my first finger-board graphic. Learned some nice tricks, and decided I'll go along and make my own graphic. This is what happened:
184657-albums2894-picture37257.png
Edit 16: 11-01-2010
And yet... another update! It's been only 2 days since I updated the last time, but this one's a wip I'm doing right now. He's completely mouse-drawn, and he's no other than the legendary Plok (Who you all should know by now who he is (Of course you know who he is)). Well, I'm pretty happy with how he's holding up. He's nice and well done IMO, clean and smooth. And he's transparent, so you can use him wherever you want to. He's not that cute anymore in this one, but he's handsome, and a little human-looking. Feedbacking would be nice.
184657-albums2894-picture37433.png
Edit 17: 11-20-2010
Well, I think this'll be the last update to this thread. I'll be shortly making a new Thread about my art, and I'm planning on making it a lil' bit more serious. I'm planing as well to only include quality-looking drawings in there, no proportions, no crap. Well, that's all.
One day I looked at the cover of my Disturbed "Indestructible" cover, at "The Guy". I somehow imagined him looking like a protoss, and then, BLINK! I had the idea of the year! I made him a protoss. Here he is:
184657-albums4056-picture38072.png
That's about him, now let's see a fast-five-minute-portrait I drew a couple of days ago. I used Photoshop to color the edges in blue and Black. I referred to draw it when I saw a picture of my friend on Facebook. Well, this one doesn't look like she at all, but, well, Hope you like it:
184657-albums4056-picture38082.png
Edit 18: 12-20-2010
Exactly 1 month has passed since the last update, and I said it'll maybe be the last update... It turns out I lied! Well, This is no drawn art, but it is a photography/pic taken from a phorograph. It's me with my friends at the TMTA (Terran marine training academy), when I was joining the marines for the fight against the Zerg and Protoss. I don't quite like how my friend Aljo (That guy to the far left) Turned out, but... He's not quite photogenic, as you can tell. The rest looks alright. So, without further ado, here's me in a CMC-400 Powered Combat Suit and holding a C-14 Impaler!
163714_1495891164317_1445222466_31006313_4535913_n.jpg

Attachments

• Photoshop Smoke.psd
    3.9 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Level 7
The Spirit walker is alot better then hte tauren, u should make the log longer, lol, it's too short, he will never reach his enemies :D and some tauren painting on it
They're neat!

Well, the Spirit walker was meant to be in the middle, and I wanted to make them as less detailed as much, because I was Texturin' them in Photoshop. It is easier to work with less details than with more. But the one in the middle I Did too much shadowing on it, so I'm sorry.
As I said I wanted to color them In Photoshop, but my PC restarted... Damn Vista! :cry:

huh... 4 months later I find this thread... strange...

Last edited:
Level 7
those are som good drawings my favorite is the taurens (ye im a tauren fan :p )

Yeah, who isn't a Tauren fan? A LOSER :D

The sword looks attractive...

Thanks. Design by me for the more feminine side of THW... :D

Well, guys, could you give me something to work with??? I'm bored as hell here... Don't have inspiration of drawing something... I could draw some muscle packed F***ERS or something. like that. I could ask for your portraits... Send me a link, and I'll draw you one portrait and attach it here... Alright?

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

How about a picture of a Tauren getting BBQ'd, or a gnome getting punted?

Level 7
omg that sucks (except for the dragon, that doesnt suck that much)

-IMO (in my opinion)... What? Why does it suck? I suppose you "don't like" the style that I use. You like the brutal crap you see all around the internet.
-IMO, the dragon sucks the most. The dragon is basically crap coming out from a German shepherd's asshole. Even that is a compliment to it, as far as I see how shitty it is.
-And, btw... I didn't upload (add) here some AWESOME things, I uploaded (added) things I drew in like 4 or 5 minutes. So, no point in argue... give constructive critics, and, for OMG's sake, add IMO before your comment.
-Thanks.

@DwarfZealot

Well... I wasn't trying when drawing these Anuses of drawings. Here's my collection of, random shit that I drew at random times.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I still think that you're pic's look good, draw more!

Level 7
I still think that you're pic's look good, draw more!

Thanks... IF i find the time, I'll upload some of my portraits... maybe I'll start drawing THW users's portraits if they want... I would like to get more rep, so, I could like get it with drawing.
Since I have 2 styles of drawing, I'll upload them both here, so the user could see for himself which one he wants.

Level 1
Your sketches are decent, but they need lots of work. There is no real shading to speak of, and it lacks any form of lighting. Good outlines, it just needs work on the levels of reality.

Level 5
-IMO (in my opinion)... What? Why does it suck? I suppose you "don't like" the style that I use. You like the brutal crap you see all around the internet.
-IMO, the dragon sucks the most. The dragon is basically crap coming out from a German shepherd's asshole. Even that is a compliment to it, as far as I see how shitty it is.
-And, btw... I didn't upload (add) here some AWESOME things, I uploaded (added) things I drew in like 4 or 5 minutes. So, no point in argue... give constructive critics, and, for OMG's sake, add IMO before your comment.
-Thanks.

@DwarfZealot

Well... I wasn't trying when drawing these Anuses of drawings. Here's my collection of, random shit that I drew at random times.

1- i dont like the brutal crap i see around the internet.
2-dont freak out. THAT COMMENT WAS EXTREMELY CONSTRUCTIVE, telling lies will only take u to a reality that wont exist :(
dont buy it when they tell u "this is nice", its not.
3-Why would you upload shit u made in 5 mins? :S
u waste more time uploading it and posting comments than drawing it.
You are supposed to upload something you like and something u put some effort on.

i know u can make good drawings. DONT POST SHIT, make all else look like shit. ;)

Level 7
1- i dont like the brutal crap i see around the internet.
2-dont freak out. THAT COMMENT WAS EXTREMELY CONSTRUCTIVE, telling lies will only take u to a reality that wont exist :(
dont buy it when they tell u "this is nice", its not.
3-Why would you upload shit u made in 5 mins? :S
u waste more time uploading it and posting comments than drawing it.
You are supposed to upload something you like and something u put some effort on.

i know u can make good drawings. DONT POST SHIT, make all else look like shit. ;)

@Heroslayer:
What? You gotta be kidding me...
omg that sucks (except for the dragon, that doesnt suck that much)
IS a costructive critic?!?! Anyways...Good to hear that you know I can draw better, so, here you go. Peace out :D

@everyone:
Here's an autoportait of myself... If you want, I'll draw one for you. I take requests... Wanna a silhouette (I'm good with them) or just a normal shadded one (not that good, but well...)?

4978_1064019527796_1445222466_30141446_6447647_n.jpg

2657_1027004762450_1445222466_30066252_166545_n.jpg

And it just so happens that I drew these portraits like 3 or 4 years ago... So, you can expect more qualities from me for sure if you want me to draw one.

Uh guys... There's one question I would like to ask...
Can someone give me a link to a good video to gif converter? Some that doesn't leave some marks on the video, and only converts the video format to a gif? (I would like it if it could make the gif smaller than 100x100)? I've got an excelent animation of my face, so... (I can't show it to ya, firstly my internet's shit, secondly it is about 100 mb... even if i shrinked it down to 5 mb, it'll upload it forever)

Hey guys, I would normally Post a new post when adding something new. But since double posting is illegal, I'm editing this message. I edited the first page. Hope you like how it turned out.

Level 15
Overall nice drawings and animations, personally I mostly like the battle animation (for the animation side) and the fox (for the drawing side).

The only problem with the fox I've found is that the snout is way too short, but ignoring that, it is pretty nice!

Keep doing drawings and you'll improve a lot more!
If you want a suggestion, try doing human body parts. For example I tried to make a human hand at school by looking at my hand and drawing (And it turned out pretty well :p).

Level 7
Overall nice drawings and animations, personally I mostly like the battle animation (for the animation side) and the fox (for the drawing side).

The only problem with the fox I've found is that the snout is way too short, but ignoring that, it is pretty nice!

Keep doing drawings and you'll improve a lot more!
If you want a suggestion, try doing human body parts. For example I tried to make a human hand at school by looking at my hand and drawing (And it turned out pretty well :p).

Well, this is an edit (it looks like it) of the picture I based the fox on:
msg051339523893.jpg

And thanks for ressurecting this thread :p

Level 7
Dude that looks like a rat, you've done well.
I mean you based off a rat and you drawed a nice fox, with the only problem of the snout, but, the rest is a real fox!

Dude I couldn't find the original picture on the web, and that picture has the same stance as the fox I've found on the net. So i supposed it was that picture edited. Hope you get it what I mean. I didn't base it off a rat, I've based it off a fox. Whatever now. Not important now.

Level 7
It's good, but you might want to light up or darken the writing so it could be understood.

...No. You can't get whiter than that, and it wouldn't look so good if i darkened it. It is fine IMO as it is. I found my own style of drawing "logos"... here's one that i did for fun, and turned out great!
184657-albums2894-picture37111.png

184657-albums2894-picture37107.png

Gonna start a new thread about these title-arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.