• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My song i wrote MYSELF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I Fuckin' Hate'm!
Genre: Rap/Rock

WARNING THIS HAS SWEAR WORDS IN IT AND HAS LANGUAGE OF HURTING SOMEONE. SO NOT FOR ANYONE WITH A NONT-HURTFUL NATURE. THIS ALSO HAS LYRICS OF BEATING SOMEONE DOWN.

This Song has been written to show the hate towards a subject in my life, it contains abusive language and abusive behaviour.

Verse 1/Intro:

Used to see him all the time,
All the - things he - used ta say,
I guess nothin’s free?
It’s the way its supposed to be…

Chorus: Repeat 2 times.

Another fuckin’ day!
Fuck that shit away!
Just a crazy way/day!
All you fuckin’ do is...
B-etray (Echoes x2)

Verse 2:

The tattoo’s on his arms,
His bald ass head,
He’s such a Skitz-o-phrania Lunatic…
He’s so fuckin’ ironic…

Another fuckin’ day!
Fuck that shit away!
Just a crazy way/day!
All you fuckin’ do is...
B-etray (Echoes x2)

Verse 3:

I’ve had it up to here with your shit!
You fuckin’ idiot!
I’m about to ring ya neck!
Your about to get wrecked!

Another fuckin’ day!
Fuck that shit away!
Just a crazy way/day!
All you fuckin’ do is...
B-etray (Echoes x2)

Verse 4/Outro:

Soon to come…..

Level 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlotofGarbage
No offence Infuzions but your avatar is a little emo, I understand how you feel towards your mothers Boyfriend. No offence to anyone but lets hope he dies very stupidly :p

That's pretty offensive though lol

Indeed.
Dude, get some respect for others, even if he asks for some attention, have respect for it. He needs some support, and in this way he may find some.
If u can't have some respect, I hope then that ur faith will be twice as bad as his!
These are my words,
~- Fl4meS

Respect; You give it, You Get it-

Level 6
Indeed.
Dude, get some respect for others, even if he asks for some attention, have respect for it. He needs some support, and in this way he may find some.
If u can't have some respect, I hope then that ur faith will be twice as bad as his!
These are my words,
~- Fl4meS

Respect; You give it, You Get it-

:S Well noone respected me from the beginning of School(when I was youunnng and today) So I dont give respect back. And sorry if it was too offensive <.< and I'm sure(.....I think) Infuzions wouldn't kill himself <.< and if anyone thought I'd ment that Infuzions would die stupidly, I was talking about his mothers boyfriend ^.~

Level 2
Music, writing and art are all emotional elements and outlets that we use to express ourselves whether positive or negative.

If you tell someone they are stupid everyday when in fact, they are intelligent they will believe they are stupid. Words hold a powerful sway and this is proven in music and writing, a key to the mind within in a way.

For a year I was perhaps depressed and it didn't help that I listened to negative music, if you put crap into your mind then you'll speak and think about crap. Keep yourself busy and active, staring at a monitor for hours is a good way to get down and upset.

It's when one realizes that what's the point of being upset over trivial matters? Our actions affect others, self-indulgence in thought is selfish. I'll be making several trips to foreign countries soon to places where children have no shoes, sleep on the floor and have little to no education - it takes that for some people to realize what they have to be thankful for.

Mm, I'm ranting now! :)

Anyway, my point is.

Look at the bigger picture, if you want to find bad in life, you'll find it. But if you want to find good then you can easily find it.

-Engel

Level 19
I hate heavy metal and Mudvayne sucks ass. This goes with that heap of junk, if you want to be normal write a song like American Pie. That's so much cooler, listen to Kansas, 3 doors down, U2, some soft rock until you get mentally stable. By the way the start was good swearing was too excessive and if your mom saw that you'd be in therapy.

Level 36
Uh... stop trying to force your taste in music down others throats. Taste on music varies from person to person, so trying to force yours on someone else, especially someone who clearly does not like you genre, is a very bad idea. All this will do is start flaming and arguements about who's genre is better. That's when everyone needs to just STFU and stop arguing about it in the first place. I don't particularily like heavy metal that much, and especially not most commercial metal bands (with the exception of korn and some SOAD) but that doesn't mean that i'm going to go "OMFG your music is teh suxx!" and try and make you listen to Rage Against the Machine, Foo Fighters, Kyuss, Explosions in the Sky or anything else, just because I think that this music is the best.

So dude, this is this guys taste in music. Respect it, even if you don't like it. If he wanted to know what kind of music you liked, or if he wanted your opinion on what bands he should listen to (in the odd event that he would ask you something like that in the first place) then he would fekking ask. But he didn't, so don't try and make him listen to it.

Also, making the assumption that just because he listens to heavy metal he is not mentally stable is totally fuckin' ignorant on your part. That's a totally biased comment that comes from stereotypical jerkwads who have nothing better to do but to create horrible views of people. It's like if you listen to a ton of My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy and someone called you a punk. It doesn't make any sense at all, as punk and those bands are not related at all in any way. It's the same with Heavy Metal and mental instability. Not related.

Kthnxbai!

Level 21
everybod should sample every type of music. i personally like rock music, guitar and such, but i like certain rap songs, lethal bizzle are great. some classic music i even like, that song at the end of master and commander for example, tho i hate most of it. so you as absolutely right, he should try listening to other types of music, just like everyone should. a good place to check out is www.radioblogclub.com. still if someone likes something, no matter how actively agressive it, they should listen to it.

this is like one of my favourite songs Death from above 1979 - blood on our hands and i think its quite agressive, but i really love it!

Level 6
Music is an aquired taste, nothing more. I hated rap, until i listened to a whole 2Pac album...all of them...*cough*

Now i like it. Its like Wine, an aquired taste (i hate wine yuck...Whiskey moreplzkthx)

Level 6
ZOMFG. Wine is so ftw dude :p Maybe it's because i'm half italian, or amybe not, but wine is so damned awesome... prefer it to whiskey any day... at least you can TASTE wine instead of getting a burning sensation sliding down you're throat :p

Wine makes me do bad things :(

Level 6
And whiskey doesn't?! Give it a break....

Yea, but atgleast when i drink whiskey i don't feel like a little nancy poo like i do drinking wine.

You go to a pub "GET ME GLASS OF THE COLDEST PINT"

You go to a restuarant "Excuse me, 'sir' i would like a glass of your finest wine, please if you may"

See the diffrence? :p

Level 6
I'd pick a Bisexual over a Shemale, seriously.

Gotta be a girl...no dudes plz.

Level 19
Goo Goo Land: I'm more of a soda kind of guy. Getting drunk just isn't that fun, hangovers suck. And beer tastes like hot piss.
Reality: Beer me! I like a few drinks now and then. They taste good, and give you a very different look---hey a flying pink fish! I wanna catch!
By the way music is a very good thing, and I encourage anybody to write music, good music, and post it here. ( :

Status
Not open for further replies.