• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Short Film: Follow the Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys, just recently today I released the short film I've been working on over the past 6 or so months.

This is a short film that follows the life of a girl named Natalie who is outcast from society because of her homosexuality, following her struggle of trying to live a normal life. Asking the question of why she and other homosexuals are shoved aside.

This short film is not out there to greatly contract religion or attack it, it is questioning how we treat these people.

I would love to hear your feedback both on these forums and on Youtube :) Please comment and rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VJLJHoVrs

Level 13
Isn't this just a story of that chick from Vendetta i watched the whole thing and it seems mostly the same just a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.