• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My quest for finding the map of my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, Guys, along time ago, looong time ago - probably 4 or 5 years -, i used to play an multiplayer RPG map on garena that was the best shit ever. For some reasons i stoped playing on garena and that map got lost in time. Since then i'm trying to find that map. Every year i try to look for it but haven't een able to find it. I think this may be my last try before i consider that map lost in time.

So, i don't remember much about the map, but i'll give it a try:
  • It has a tutorial for each player, they are like vertical lines with different sections divided by an invisible wall. The whole tutorial area is at the right-bottom corner. And i think you have to do the tutorial before being able to load a previous game.
  • It has a place on the top-right corner of the scren where you can get teleported and save items for later use
  • There are classes, and i think the classes get upgraded in certain levels ( warrior to swordsman or knight )
  • There are different cities, you can get to them by waling or teleporting.
  • And there is a saving system.
That's all i can remember about the map. It's pretty vague but asomething is better than nothing.
If you have any idea of what map it can be, please tell me, i can't keep living my life without playing this map again :(

Thanks for taking your time to read !

Status
Not open for further replies.