• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My project

Status
Not open for further replies.

crl

crl

Level 7
My project(Havent given it any name):
You start in stoneage and control your family. You can research new techs like fire at you camp(Some new model needed to be maked by one of you).Its only humans.As you research new techs you can get up in age.Your enemys/friends will automatic get some of your techs.

I need a model maker, terrain maker, sound maker(if any), and i could need a trigger/jass maker.

one last thing:
i think the last age is at year 4000

PLEASE POST IF YOURE INTERESTED:spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Level 3
so?

are you trying to go for a "Rise of Nations" type map where you start off very small then as the years (Ages) go by you slowly build your empire by researching new technologies and try to take out the other nations?

Orc

Orc

Level 4
This map seems like a good concept. I could help.

Sound Maker - If you count sound editing software that I'm neither a master nor a noob with, then yes.

GUI Trigger Maker - I haven't been in any Hive contests before, but I've been doing GUI for a few years and I'd like to think I'm more than competent at it.

If you don't want my skills, then I offer to be a Beta tester.

Actually, either way I want to be a Beta tester.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.