• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Maps

download lot of things

• download maps

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • download pictures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • download music

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Chain.Max.Kill.Vaso.King,CoMi.DoTa.King

we in same clan we from same country.city.school...Vaso.king and CoMi.DoTa.King are noobs in making maps but j show to they we serbians and we play in clan:The SynDicate Of [Dota]http://www.zedge.net/profile/gjcth
under/
By.Chain.Max.Kill [email protected]:witch_doc_sad::pal::fp:

we in same clan we from same country.city.school...Vaso.king and CoMi.DoTa.King are noobs in making maps but j show to they we serbians and we play in clan:The SynDicate Of [Dota]http://www.zedge.net/profile/gjcth
under/
By.Chain.Max.Kill [email protected]:witch_doc_sad::pal::fp:
stefan car najboli

If anybody have to send me some maps send on my E-mail Addres

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Tut tut tut

4 threads in Introductions

EDIT: YAY 2000TH POST! :d:d:d:d:d:d:::DDDDDDDDDdddd

Erm........ ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
Welcome To The Hive Workshop!

Greetings Chain.Max.kill. Go here for maps. Please read:

Community > FAQ > THW Rules > General Rules > Double Posting / Double Threading
Please do not double post in threads or make two of the same thread. We have an edit button for a reason, if you accidently double posted/threaded, please delete it before we do.

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Four threads merged.

Level 15
Also insulting a map mod who has a asutic spectrum disabilty isnt a good way to get your maps approved

:fp:Go and Download they pls.if you not good in making a maps don`t open they and demage it.If you good only test it and put in it something and send on my E-mail:[email protected]:wgrin::grin:[rainbow]j god to much j only don`t know how to do camera[/rainbow] if enybody know send me thet on my e-mail

phere me

Status
Not open for further replies.