• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map: World of Dragon Ball Z [b]ONLINE[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well, obviously they know what a "pro" is. They get paid to make maps, you know. They have bills to pay, and it just so happens that they're good at map making. Hence they're "professional map makers". Please stop making fun of these hard working individuals. Maybe you should put yourselves in their shoes and find out what it's like to do map making for a living.

Level 14
That guy is clearly pro. He made a goddamn DBZ map people. It doesn't get better than that. Plus, that beam spell must've taken all of 5 minutes to make. I bet NONE of you here could do anything as good as it. Not even you, Vex.

EDIT: HES MAP IS BY FAAAR THE BEST IV EVER SEEN, BEATS DOTA! SERIOUSLY. You should come to wc3campaigns nad promote your map there!

Level 4
LOL

Looks like people are finally seeing the real side of you Eggie. Do you actually think calling people "cock suckers" and "gay ass pussys" will get you any respect? Insulting people and considering yourself Superior to everybody will get you anywhere?

And I'm the one whos bragging?

Dude you brag way more than I do...

And dude those guys who work on Rampage don't even touch the Terrain, they mostly work on the gameplay which is what people love. They love fighting eachother, even in a simple map like rampage, at least thats what I've noticed.

Sure you can have super awesome terrain but in the long run, the gameplay is what makes the map awesome.

The gameplay is also what gives the player interest in playing the map. But I'm sure you know that already.

And plus I'm not canadian >.< I'm Filipino lol.

And Eggie do you have AIM or MSN? Cause I'd love to chat with you about your map :D.

Level 9
6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
LOL

Looks like people are finally seeing the real side of you Eggie. Do you actually think calling people "cock suckers" and "gay ass pussys" will get you any respect? Insulting people and considering yourself Superior to everybody will get you anywhere?

And I'm the one whos bragging?

Dude you brag way more than I do...

And dude those guys who work on Rampage don't even touch the Terrain, they mostly work on the gameplay which is what people love. They love fighting eachother, even in a simple map like rampage, at least thats what I've noticed.

Sure you can have super awesome terrain but in the long run, the gameplay is what makes the map awesome.

The gameplay is also what gives the player interest in playing the map. But I'm sure you know that already.

And plus I'm not canadian >.< I'm Filipino lol.

And Eggie do you have AIM or MSN? Cause I'd love to chat with you about your map :D.
Dang...It's really annoying, you guys are kinda being hypocrits. Ghost saying he won't get any respect by flaming and also flaming pervertedly, but yet Ghost does that, too.
Also, sorry Eggie, but you're not pro...Especially if you have not released a map yet. Thinking you're a pro and being a pro are two entirely different concepts.

Level 5
First of all, stop licking Ghost's balls you stupid suckups, second of all, his map sucks. And my map is good you good for nothing niggrs. Listen Gohan, seriously you need to stop licking Ghost's balls, my map can own his any day. My tilesets are better, better systems and I for one thing don't rub my map in everyones face INCLUDING Ghost. Maybe now I am because you guys really are fecked up in the head. ES I am a promapmaker, I haven't released any yet (I don't think I did) but I am awesome with the editor and Ghost your terrain really is lame. Gohan you have no reason really to drools on Ghost's ballsack anyway because he stole it all from Buus Fiery. Ghost shut the feck up and all you fecking suckups who lick his balls, my map is good, I'm a pro mapmaker, he steals from Buus Fiery, END OF STORY.

Level 5
Lol you're just cussing for no reason aren't you Gohan? Hehe . . .

Anyways just shut up Gohan, you're completely retarded that's obvious. Also it figures why you guys are so gay, white people are snobby and annoying THAT way.

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Lol you're just cussing for no reason aren't you Gohan? Hehe . . .

Anyways just shut up Gohan, you're completely retarded that's obvious. Also it figures why you guys are so gay, white people are snobby and annoying THAT way.

LAWL

Lol your just making your self look more of an idiotic noob the more you post eggie.

Its actually quite hilarious as how you cuss and insult like a 3rd grader.

And its Buu's Fury first of all not Buu's "Fiery"

I can't believe you haven't been banned for your flaming eggie lol.

And Better tiletsets and Better systems you say? Like OMFG Woppeee. Thats not what makes any map better. Honestly to tell you the truth eggie, every single pic you posted here doesn't impress me one bit. Your terrain concepts are like something I did 2 years ago.

And how are these people "licking my balls"?

Any person who would of read of what you post would consider you to be an asshole who just craves for attention.

Level 45
eggie, stfu you dumb-assed 3yr old selfish cunt.

1. Your bragging like you know everything and think your the best.

2. How can something be judged as good or great? What do you mean suck? define your fucking judgments with fucking proof and supportive opinions you dumbass.

3. "OMG WOW, IM A GOOD TERRAINER, IM THE BESTED DBZ MAPMAKER, IM gOOd aT EVERYTHING I DO CIZ I KNOW IT AND YOU PEOPLE DONT CUZ YOU ALL SUCK YOU COCKSUCKERS"

dude, things like this..please...leave it to your parents, the dumbasses who raised you this way, rather than pissing it all on people who obviously have a greater IQ than you, even ghost.

God, even hes comebacks are better than yours but you my sir, you just kicked your own ladder that people were climbing.

4. Eggy, honestly i have no idea why your still here. You were acting like a dick on peoples resources and wouldn't stfu about olof, olof has problems of hes own and if you knew and if you didn't care, my good sir, id tear you apart.

Then you start nitpicking about my comment on saying we should stop ripping wow models, then you get all your 3yr old chums to make insults who cant even spell the word "you" or "your".

Then you start fucking boasting on your "faggotly" made map. Well remember this, an author's qualities reflect upon hes/her work, not the other way around.

5. LEARN and UNDERSTAND the word professional, and i don't wanna hear, "lolol wulf you dumbbitch, promap maker doesn't mean professional" Well my good sir, if you think that, then good luck with your future on English essays and the forums.

-Professional
"A person who practices an occupation involving high standards of intellectual knowledge after successfully completing the required education and training."

"The Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services sector comprises establishments that specialize in performing professional, scientific, and technical activities for others. These activities require a high degree of expertise and training. The establishments in this sector specialize according to expertise and provide these services to clients in a variety of industries and, in some cases, to households. ..."

"applied to describe a person (or work of such a person) with the following attributes: service orientation, making expertise available to others, based on a distinctive body of knowledge and skills underpinned by abilities and values, autonomy in performing working within defined boundaries, public recognition of the authority of the practitioner by virtue of working to ethical standards and being accountable."

"Being paid to do an activity as the significant portion of one’s income."

"A person trained to do a special job in exchange for payment."

6.The ONLY pro-map makers are the people employed my blizzard to make the official blizzard maps, not you, so stfu and go suck on your 3yr old shriveled cock.

7.oh..and I'm reporting you for your flaming, and dont bother going "OMG OMG WULF AND OTHER COCK SUCKERS SO CALLED SUPPORTING GHOST R FLAMING IM REPORTIN THE<M!"

well, we arnt supporting ghost, its just obvious ghost knows common sense not to go too far like you and we are taking "logics" side.
------
so, have a nice day and have a nice cup of STFU.

-----

Level 8
Eggie Poo Poo said:
First of all, stop licking Ghost's balls you stupid suckups, second of all, his map sucks. And my map is good you good for nothing niggrs. Listen Gohan, seriously you need to stop licking Ghost's balls, my map can own his any day. My tilesets are better, better systems and I for one thing don't rub my map in everyones face INCLUDING Ghost. Maybe now I am because you guys really are fecked up in the head. ES I am a promapmaker, I haven't released any yet (I don't think I did) but I am awesome with the editor and Ghost your terrain really is lame. Gohan you have no reason really to drools on Ghost's ballsack anyway because he stole it all from Buus Fiery. Ghost shut the feck up and all you fecking suckups who lick his balls, my map is good, I'm a pro mapmaker, he steals from Buus Fiery, END OF STORY.

Let's try something here. Eggie Poo Poo, it seems obvious that people here don't like your map. Let's give you a chance to tell everyone how awesome your map is compared to Ghost's map. Here's a list of questions below, and answer with as much detail as you can in order to prove to everyone how much better you are than him. If you're as good as you claim to be, this should be a piece of cake for you.

• You claim that his map sucks. In what ways does it suck and how is your map superior over it?
  • You claim that your tilesets and systems are better. In what ways are those better than in his map?
  • Can you boast that your map has no spelling/grammar errors and the hotkeys work properly?
  • Can you boast that your map is easy to learn and hard to master? Is all the gameplay information provided so that anyone can learn how to play and have fun?
  • You claim that you're a "pro map maker". This is a big one to establish your credibility. Can you tell us which companies you've made maps for? Or are you an independant contractor? Can you show us examples of your work for those companies/contracts? Map making as a career path is very hard work and not everyone is capable of doing that.

You sound like a very knowledgable person. I'm sure that answering these questions will prove everyone wrong and make everyone treat you more respectfully. :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Someone shut this thread and ban the flammers it is people like Eggie Poo Poo who give this site bad reputation.

And WEU does NOT add any new trigger!
All triggers it uses are available using jass in normal WE!
You can not just write new triggers since all WEU can do is the same as the interprater can do of Wc3:tft.
Im pretty sure EVERYTING weu can do can be done in normal WE excpt for the add x attack and add x armor since thoes actualy require some ability or something to be courpted and are highly unstable.
Name me a single trigger that normal WE cant do that does not require special imports?
Oh and by the way dont think of naming thoughs advanced triggers since thoughs lead to JASS in the custom script section of the map which normal WE can have.
So see WE is as powerfull as WEU and is more realiable.
WEU was mostlightly made for beginners to make maps with using 1/2 of the power of jass as apposed to the 1/8 if you use the standard GUI in WE.
But both WEU and WE both are limated to the same rules of jass so WEU does not have more functions and does not even realy save that much time eithor.

So Eggie Poo Poo you are hardly "pro" at map making maybe "pro" at flamming, boasting, and acting immature but definatly not at map making.

And if your systems are so good try submitting them to wc3 campains and if they are so good as you are boasting they are, show them to us and maybe we will stop treating you like the beginner you actualy are.

And try responding in a civilized and grownup manner and not using flamming, abuse, and lack of knowledge since it makes people think you are <10.

Still think you are a "professional" map maker?
Could you make a map as good as. . .
Swat: Aftermaths
Gesnisis of Empires 2
Heroes and Empires
Dota all stars (The vague balence is quite spectacular in an AOS of such scale)
Natures call circle defence
. . .

I dought you could even make a map that can compair to them.

Level 25
I seem to notice that every other time I tell you people to stop fighting you appear to resume it the mere millisecond I stop paying attention to the topic...

Perhaps I should stop giving mere warnings and start putting actual things into practice seeing as that appears to be the only way to get you to do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.