• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Its was a good episode and I enjoyed watching it with all the magic and classic characteristics we have seen throughout the previous seasons.
And seeing Cadence and Shining Armor again was nice too.
617.png

Last edited:
Level 21
They should rename him Spike Arms a Alot. LOL...:p
You know I got to admit the new episodes was ok, but not that too great.

the villain is weak this time but I like how princess celestia and twilight use that black magic technique, also why the hell does spike always hid his arms a lot?
I prefer the last villain that My Little Pony had, and even as a fan of Princess Luna I found Nightmare Moon to be a good villain for season one.
Well anyway like I said it was good to see all the characters again and the love between Shining Armor and Princess Candace.

Level 11
250pxmylittleponyfriend.png

Season 3, Episode 3 - Too Many Pinkie Pies

(I could only find a 720p version but I'll make sure to change the link to a 1080p when I find one.) Ok I changed the link to 1080p now. :3

Its a very unique Pinkie Pie episode, can in a way be related to S1E25 - Party of one.
I liked it, it felt a bit short but the solution scene was hilarious. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.