• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
something I am currently working on..

It looks like the Dreadmist set of WoW.. but i swear, i didn't know that set before today when my bro told me : Hey.. you are drawing the dreadmist set?.. then he showed it to me and i was like.. omg it's the same thing lool..
anyways.. here it is.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Warlock_Wip.png
    Warlock_Wip.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 2,666
Level 25
You start with simple figures; boxes, ovals and lines.

Kola, if I got the time later today, I'll try to give you some ideas of how to fix your anatomy.
Just a warning however, anatomy takes years to master correctly and I'm not a
professional, but I should be able to give you a couple of tips.

Edit
This thread contains a post by me that might give you a general idea of how to fix it.
I'll look in to your drawing later, when I got the time.

Level 31
Thx arowanna.. you are the first to try helping me.. but your post on that other thread can't really help me because I already make this (i didn't know a human body was 6 heads tall.. but i just checked very fast and he is 6 heads tall).. What I want to know is not technics, but what isn't working on that drawing.

Last edited:
Level 31
attachment.php

Berz : I couldn't agree with you for the legs, i followed the size of the 7 head for the body and i think it's alright this way..

For the boobs, trust me I tried.. but it just didn't look good compared to this..

I tried a new way to color it.. didn't take very long but I like it :D

Attachments

• Sorceress.png
    Sorceress.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 645
Level 31
if you can't see, i'm actually trying to help you. but rather not saying anything at all.

the last drawing you made is quite anatomically satisfactory if you ask me

thx.

sry for saying it this way.. You were the first to say me my drawing was incorrect, it's all right, but it's not helping me at all if you don't say me why it's incorrect

Level 6
That looks awesome although you ruined the eyes a bit on tthe third drawing. The eyes should acctyally show but if you want it that way, keep it. I'm just saying my oppinion but it looks almost perfect. It looks non-zeratul but 60% darktemplar. I love starcraft so I might know pretty much lots about it and the head just makes the darktemplar image fade away. But maybe you though of making an older darktemplar so yea... I might think that he/she might looks almost like that. You are 95% way to perfection in this drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.