• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My characters I want to make a spell and some models out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm not good at modeling so I like someone to make spells and models out of this here they are.

20190916181824_1.jpg
20190916181616_1.jpg
20190916181704_1.jpg
Ordal[2].jpg
This is ordal a Nephalem a race of half breeds of angels of Aether and demons of Nether Nephalem (3.5e Race) - D&D Wiki his class is the Drayon Drayon (3.5e Class) - D&D Wiki and the fane a magical spell element used for combat Fane (3.5e Spell) - D&D Wiki uses a sword made of cykerite a very powerful metal that can be used to forge weapons out of it by using fane magic and a forge and is the main character of one of my books called Scion.

Abal[1].jpg

Hylvoran (Starfinder Race) - D&D Wiki and this is a Hylvoran Star Drayon of the Aleph republic from another book series called evenstar a alien super soldier that looks like a human but it is a different species

My friend's friend made this for me anyways leave notes and feel free to use and created spells and models of these things I posted in your campaign.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.