• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music

How much do you like it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yea, the grammar too. Talking about grammar wtf i got 3/9 in the grammar section in my new south wales exam..=/ But overall 37/60 still passed =DD

Ok, the music is quite good, but not there yet, so I voted 'not that good'. It'll be better if there was a middle-level vote.

Level 3
I like it! Perfect for an Undead farm with zombified peasants! But it is a little short.. is it just a test? Anyway, I like it! :grin:

ragingspeedhorn said:
Reminds of the sound to some old final fantasy game where you are in a magical dreamworld fairy area.

Scary! It does sound like it was ripped from a final fantasy game.
Also, if you set it to 0.77 speed in the World Editor, it sounds freaky.

Last edited:
Level 5
alright. needs some bass, makes it sound a bit scarier. maybe a bit slower? it sounds like a lullaby. its called undead plague no?

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

Reminds of the sound to some old final fantasy game where you are in a magical dreamworld fairy area. It's okay, nothing that special and very very short.

You mean like FF3? or FF7? I know it cant be about the new FFXII. Cause i have that and my bro is cheating alot lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.