• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Contest #5 Final Theme Poll

Choose only ONE theme

• Futuristic

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Tension/Horror

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Dramatic

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
After reading up on it and the wiki page, it seems like the precursor to digital music daws edm etc] xD
[they even created machines /synths]

Surely this is very open then to what it could be?

Edit: Tbh after listening to some of them, I can't really distinguish it as a single genre. Some of them seem very experimental, others pretty normal.

Level 19
I've given two examples for each theme for what I had in mind but as long as you come up with something good it's not a problem, even if you want to hang around with something experimental. Genres are always wide in terms of themes. A genre may hold many genres in itself too. What I had in mind when writing futuristic was actually a music that will make the listener feel like s/he is in the future in a spaceship, in a future society or maybe even exploring a new planet with space suits on. Feel free to do whatever you want is my motto here :p

Level 28
After reading up on it and the wiki page, it seems like the precursor to digital music daws edm etc] xD
[they even created machines /synths]

Surely this is very open then to what it could be?

Edit: Tbh after listening to some of them, I can't really distinguish it as a single genre. Some of them seem very experimental, others pretty normal.

It is fascinating to think that they produced such music in the early 1900's. Not my cup of tea though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.