• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mummy_by67chrome.blp

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
BannerMummycopy.jpg

A mummy skin I did for a friend of mine. Face wrap was a little hard to work with, the bandages that look like lightning bolts on the unwrap should end up straight when applied to the model. If you use it give credit to me, 67chrome.

Keywords:
Mummy, Preserved, Embalmed, Egypt, Dried, Corpse, Icky, Undead, Zombie, Dalaran, Mutant, 67chrome
Contents

Mummy_by67chrome.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
22:58, 7th Jul 2009 Dan van Ohllus: This skin looks totally awesome with all the nice details and stuffs. You've done a great job on handling the wrap as well. This mummy will sure have a big amount of usefulness for sure.
Level 5
Somehow i've never been able to use this skin successfully ingame, & it doesn't have the usual instruction link with it they usually have ;(