• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multilevel spell based on Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have created a 5 level spell that i based on Doom.
The problem is that when this spell get's to level to and up I can't target any unit. It just say that the unit I try to cast it on is to powerfull.

How do I do to make it target all units?
Is it posible to fix this without remake the entire 5 level spell?

Level 2
make sure that the spell targets the same type of unit(enemy, nuteral, air, ground etc) and that it casts it up to the same level most probably lvl 5

Level 3
I can't finde any target level on 'Doom'.
And valid target's is equal to the first one too.

When I try to cast this spell on level 2 (or up) it just say: This creature is to powerfull.

What can I do? Can I change the target-level by trigger or what?

Level 6
i have the same problem

i have a spell based on doom but with only 1 level. its castable on mobs up to level 5 but if they are higher than level 5 the game says "this creature is to powerful". but i want the spell work up to creeps with level 50. i dont find any values in the spell or in the gameplay constants

so where can i change the level cap that the spell works on all creeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.