• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr.Goblin's Textures and Icons Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
New texture on the way :D
harpy.JPG

Still not 100% happy with the murloc's face, I'll try different numbers of eyes and different scales. :)

FOr the bandit texture, I'm trying some WW2 feel mixed with plate armors. so kind the Dishonnor feel.

I'm being inspired by this concept-art of mine.

Attachments

• bandit.jpg
    bandit.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 105
  • drownerstest (1).JPG
    drownerstest (1).JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 111
  • drownerstest.JPG
    drownerstest.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Murloc.jpg
    Murloc.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 83
Hello lovely hivers! It's been a while, I was busy with other modding shizzle... happens.

IN the time being, I did do 4 icons for @Direfury and @KILLCIDE 's contest entry The Mur'gul Warlock. For your own pleasure, I've also added the PSD file. You may learn something from it... maybe, I don't know. Thought some of you might like it. PEACE!

Attachments

• BTNConflegrate.png
    BTNConflegrate.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 61
  • BTNMeteor.png
    BTNMeteor.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 65
  • BTNNoxiousCloud.png
    BTNNoxiousCloud.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 54
  • BTNDarkRespire.png
    BTNDarkRespire.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Murgul_Icons_byMrGoblin(akaVincentTurcot).psd
    313.2 KB · Views: 63

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Hello lovely hivers! It's been a while, I was busy with other modding shizzle... happens.

IN the time being, I did do 4 icons for @Direfury and @KILLCIDE 's contest entry The Mur'gul Warlock. For your own pleasure, I've also added the PSD file. You may learn something from it... maybe, I don't know. Thought some of you might like it. PEACE!
Dang, just piling it on... You win a Contest, you get an award icon, a hero icon, 20 virgins, a pot of gold, six unicorns... and now ABILITY ICONS. Criminy.

; )

(by the way it's "Respite" and "Conflagrate")

Level 28
The Noxious Cloud icon looks incredible! It has such a soft, nuanced lighting and a believable depth that it looks like as it was cropped from a 3d rendered cinematic.
For your own pleasure, I've also added the PSD file. You may learn something from it... maybe, I don't know. Thought some of you might like it
Nice, thanks! I'll sure take a look into it (=

The Noxious Cloud icon looks incredible! It has such a soft, nuanced lighting and a believable depth that it looks like as it was cropped from a 3d rendered cinematic.

Nice, thanks! I'll sure take a look into it (=

Thanks! yeah turned out great!

also let me know if you guys want more PSD's from me. I could offer more with later ressources.

Status
Not open for further replies.