• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mounted Paladin

Mounted Paladin 1.0 Beta
By StormLegacy

Textures

Textures\MountedPallyBody.blp
Textures\MountedPallyHead.blp
Textures\MountedPallyMaul.blp
Textures\MountedPallyHelm.blp

My current project and is subject to change. Check for later updates, yes I will be fixing the skin on the maul.

Keywords:
lord garithos knight
Contents

Mounted Paladin (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 8th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [-] Large file size slighlty downgrades this mosel.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 8th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

[-] Large file size slighlty downgrades this mosel.

Level 12
Wow
No defend animation is never good when a character has a sheild
It looks very good though

Level 1
Very very nice work. I think it's great. Maybe someone can skin this to make his helmet look a bit better (face plate maybe?). 8/5

Level 7
Lookin good now, has the potential to become greater still. I'd UV map into a single file or two if you want to use custom skins. This has been brought to my attention on many of my own models, heh. Anyway your getting a full rating from me as soon as you proclaim that it is finished. :wink:

Level 8
Very nice work, I'd love to use it in my map, but the file size is incredibly massive (about as much as 3 or 4 of my ingame models!). If you use ingame textures instead it would really help, giving it a 5/5. Tranquil made a Captain with similar features that uses ingame textures, check it out.

As it stands.
3.5/5