• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MountaiN TD 2.19

Contents

MountaiN TD 2.19 (Map)

Level 3
Mountain TD by Cheese Shadow is a very nice style of tower defense. Enemies spawn from the outside and try to climb to the top of the mountain. As they go up, you have many chances to shoot at them.

This version 2.19 is much harder than the popular version 0.99. You cannot build by the spawn in this one, you will not get kills. Build up on the mountain, make stun mazes, use heroes (blizzard), use poison damage, and make AA towers because this map will throw a lot of enemy HP at you.

Unfortunately this map seems to have a memory leak which means it will lag on higher levels no matter what you do. But if you can make it that far then you are pretty good.

Level 1
Dude, Awsum map!
Just wondering about that password thing or w/e it is that gives u that farm, umm... wat does the farm accually do?
and the boss music, wat is!?!? :p

Thanks, E-mail me, [email protected] (or add me to msn)
Cya CHeeSie!

Level 3
Beat it solo... but i cheated by blocking with tower :D It is simply too hard, but since i beat it i could do it a second time without blocking, tip, badass tree is really op.