• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mount Hyjal or Vashj’ir?

Hyjal or Vashj'ir?

• Mount Hyjal

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Vashj'ir

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I'm not buying Cataclysm

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, if anyone visits World of Warcraft.com, they've released some screenshots of the Cataclysm starting zones (78-82). Which ones will you guys go to? I'll probably go to Vashj'ir. An underwater zone sounds cool.

Level 14
Is Hyjal unchanged from the previous one that you could get to? (I guess it's been pimped a little).

Because then I'll vote for Hyjal, I loved it so much when I was there. It was an incredible cool zone, too bad they removed so you can't get there anymore.

Level 5
Well I'm sure they changed, but maybe they left some stuff. There's a few screenshots on Wowiki/World of Warcraft.com.

Level 3
Nagas are cool, much cooler than Malfurion that only fails.
The only times he wins he sacrifices something good, and that is pretty fail huh?

Level 2
I plan to do both but vashj'ir first if i get enough there i'll go to Twilight highlands and Pwn Twilight fans!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.