• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most Played new races?

What is your choice for ONE race that you want most or would play most?

• Ogre (One, two headed, player of your choice)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naga

• Draenei

• Satyr

• Harpy

• Mur'Gul or Murloc

• Furbolg

• Secret Sasquach Society

• Run Away Magical Constructs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Goblins are neutral, trolls and dwarves are in the normal part for etc. High and Blood Elves are exactly the same, both are without their fountain and just a name change. Centaurs have no real society, or anything special, Fel Orcs aren't special, you only play them once in the old campaigns.

Level 3
Like I said in the other Post, all of those races are improbable. First off, murloc and ogres are already ingame, as are naga. Draenei aren't even on the continents of Kalimdor or Azeroth. High Elves and Blood Elves are not the same. High Elves aka Highborne most likely have a utopian type society. where as the Blood Elves have a lifestyle of blood and hatred. Related yes, but not at all the same. Nerubians are too large to be player controlled. Magical Contructs would be fun, but there'd have to be a ton of variety in them or they'd be kinda boring. Fell Orcs would be same as Orc only red, and Satyr would have no starting location, no realy allies besides the legion which is pretty much isolated in Draenor and their home realm which is not Kalimdor or Azeroth. Pandaren would also be fun but alas, no starting Location as well, most places are pretty cominated by the 8 races already there. Sasquatsch.... what the.... just one word No. Furlbogs are also in-game, as are goblins and centaurs. You can already play as Dwarves and Trolls. Don't believe me? Check out the Blizzard WoW website, I also have a friend who is palying the beta.

Level 3
Wasn't trying to school anyone, just looking at this from a possibility point of view. I really would love to see all of those races, except sasquatsch make it into the game.

Level 6
i say naga. naga r the best, second to the night elves, and im sure thouthands of ppl would luv it if they were playable. but the reaso why i dont think they'll be playable is cuse they can go underwater n swim for ever, whereas it wouldnt be fair for other races, so that prbably y we wont be able 2 play as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.