• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CaveGate

Made by Olof Moleman
Give credit when you use these models in your map

Moria doodads

The whole Moria doodads set includes
- Moria Gate
- Bridge of Khazad'dum
- Giant Pillar
- Doorway
- Well
- Balin's tomb
- Small Stairs

Only the moria gate model uses one custom texture
path is:
Textures\MoriaGate.blp

Keywords:
Moria, LotR, doodads
Contents

Moria doodads (Model)

Moria doodads (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of January, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: 4 Recommended Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 26th of January, 2008
Approval status: Approved
Rating: 4 Recommended

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 6
A new evidence of how much olofmoleman rocks.

It will just take moments before we see some trolls and goblins, even though you may not be a PJ fan, I dont think there are any good models to portray Tolkien's goblins and trolls.

Level 32
Important Note

After importing this model consumers should edit the following destructible/doodad Object Editor fields:

Art - Replaceable Texture File: ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Cliff0.blp
Art - Replaceable Texture ID: 11

Last edited:
Level 2
The gate is nice... But why the hell is it covered with ice?

After importing this model consumers should edit the following destructible/doodad Object Editor fields:

I did what Wolverabid said. But i noticed Units and Doodads dont have Replaceable Texture Files or Replaceable Texture ID under them. Only destructibles have them. But if i put it in a destructible column, i cant edit the size and direction it's facing. Can anyone help please?

[edit]: Ok. I sorted the problem out. But now, ive got another problem. No matter what tileset i change, the border of the gate remains as what it is as shown. (The brownish rock kind.) Can i make the border change according to the tileset?

Oh and btw, the original moria gate does not have a border. I believe it will be easier to use without the border. Can i make a request for the border to be removed?

Last edited:
HMMM... i dont know how to fix this either.

iv used lots of olofs epic models from star wars to his cannibalistic fish and epic prehistoric monsters but i dont see how to fix this either.

but im prolly a noob so its prolly my own fault, eny body willing to direct me the right way?

this model looks so much nicer then the icecrown frozen gate crap. (which honestly is the only wc3 one that works)

Level 3

Uhm... when I changed the texture ID to 11, my Warcraft 3 map had to close down because it stopped working - I even got a small window notifying. So... why are you such a jerk to tell us to do something that could potentially ruin our files?
Or am I the only person with this problem?

Jeez... this is such a bother. -_-' All I want is to use a god damn Moria gate...