• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More than 2 resources (Gold, Lumber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've picked up an old copy of the first Age of Empires game, and only now have I started to appreciate the micro management involved in maintaining 4 different resources. If you haven't played: the resources were food, wood, gold and stone.

Is there any way to do this in Warcraft 3?

I would assume that one could use a GUI/JASS script that would allow for resources to be stored as separate integers and displayed in a Leaderboard in the top right of the screen (much like that of DotA)?

This method would allow me to completely ignore the standard melee game's Gold and Lumber resource slots at the top of the screen.

Could someone possibly point me in the right direction?

Level 6
Ye using a Multiboard is the right answer to that, beside you will have to check for every builing if the player has enough resources. For Multiboard usage go to the Tutorial Section, it is pretty easy to use. Good Luck with your Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.