• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More technical stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everybody!
I'm about to start a project and there is one thing standing in my way:

Every unit that moves/attacks has a set of basic commands such as move, stop, hold, ... I don't think there is a single person in the world who uses them, or at least not move, stop and attack. Is there a way I can remove these icons from the HUD (to make room for more)?

Nop, can't be done. Those "non useable" commands define the current order of your unit you know :p
The only thing i can come up with is the "Ward" classification. If you go to your unit in the Object Editor, scroll down to "Stats - Unit Classification", it will hide all of its icons (both commands and abilities), maintaining its combat capabilities (It can still fight). I don't know though, if you add abilities to it through triggers, whether these abilities will show up or not.

Level 2
Thx Pharaoh and Berzeker.

@BerZeker: I think I'm Going to do that, along with a bag system for items I found somewhere on this site. Thx anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.