• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More Drider and Dark Elf Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
That are very good news! :)
Will be a honor to use some HoS models in my mod! It should be a tribute to Rommel and the others of HoS mod!

Level 4
I fixed all models. Evetually all will be released and should be all approved. All you need is just wait a bit longer.
You think it will be by the end of October or so?

I'd really love to get the Dark Elves myself for a project I have in the works. I was worried for a while when I hadn't seen any word on the HOS models, I thought plans for their release got canceled. =S

Level 5
You think it will be by the end of October or so?

I'd really love to get the Dark Elves myself for a project I have in the works. I was worried for a while when I hadn't seen any word on the HOS models, I thought plans for their release got canceled. =S

You are not the only one looking for the Shadow Elves, but I hope they will be released soon... And also some other models... :)

Level 5
Hi again! :D
I know that double posting is not a good good thing, sorry first of all...:sadpanda: But I like to get a new skin to the Iron Queen model that lies here on Hiveworkshop, I'm looking for a Drow Elf skin to that model to be a hero called Witchblade... So if someone could help me I appreciate! :D

Level 19
is this thread still active? I'd like to have some models for myself, I you don't mind sharing

have you got this model? I found this drider hero in a russian site...the best drider I've ever seen:

http://wc3-maps.ru/load/modeli_dlja_warcraft_3/modeli_geroev/vosstavshij_faraon/144-1-0-11441

I know rthat model, it's from Dio no? I think it's actually stollen from there, as dio just took his models off the site a century ago and I remember this girl.

On another note, how is the progress on adjusting the HoS models?

Level 4
Oh, what do you mean by adjusting the models? Honestly, I don't really know about HoS.... I'm a newbie myself :grin: I think that is an 'old' mod created years ago, right? Hopefully some people are still working on it, I'd really like to see it complete

Errh, did Dio leave any other drider models? Still in need of drider models for my custom race :D

Level 5
Actually that two Dark Elf models are quite useful... Already in use... The Archon and the Sorceress! Just need someone to help me with new skins to them and a few other model like a Iron Horde Grenadier! (Yes... I will add some stuff for tribute to Warlords of Draenor), HAs I said if someone is interested to help me I appreciate! :D

So if someone can help me with a model of this guy I appreciate:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.