• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monster Rancher : Monster of the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi, i dont know if your map is like Monster Rancher for gameboy advance, but if it is, then it would be great if you add a fusion system.. if it already is on the map then sorry, i just don't see it..

-~C'mon, click and help my eggs hatch~-

Level 2
hi,

cool.. this IS going to be a great map.. count on me and i will help with what i can

-~C'mon, click and help my eggs hatch~-

Level 2
Hi,

Its fine that you have not posted the map yet, besides your help is more important, and i was off at a championship all day so i would not test the map today... so, maybe a happy coincidence, i dont know, but it really doesn't matter for me if you have not posted the map, i understand your situation..you don't need to apologize...

bye

Last edited:
Level 17

It's Beta Test TIME!!

For All Beta Tester, please Stand by!
i'll Send you all the PM's About the Link, Please Do Not Spread the Beta Test Map
I have Optimized it for shorter Loading Time
Some info on the Quest log aren't for the Mappers, they are used to be some random wc3 player that wanted to change the map, and make it imba
Thanks Before!!

Level 2
Feedback

Hi. I was playing this map only for an hour, and i found some bugs... Not much, but i did :D. Btw nice map =).

Just some questions at start :) ..
Why can´t i select my monster when its in that cage or what is it? :)
What are those goblins good for? :) (that clockwerk, shredder and sapper)
Will there be a save/load system? :O

Only 2 bugs i found:
There´s written that lumberjack can´t hold more than 1 axe...

Not that important bug - That MONSTER CARRYER only stays there :(

Hmm ... thats all i found :) If i´ll find some other bugs, i´ll let you know :)

Level 4
So far (And no screenshots cause i forgot how :alol:) Why does the deer have undead armor and almost all other feed creatures. Also the deer's regen is impossible to beat unless you can do 15 damage exactly. One more thing is using a skill on anything suppose to increase Exp or is that a glitch/bug?

Level 17
  • Why can0…7t i select my monster when its in that cage or what is it?
    simple, that place is for sell your 'ranch animal'
  • What are those goblins good for? :) (that clockwerk, shredder and sapper)
    check the lumber jack, he's should sell those goblin things (later i'll update the map and make those only sell able to the lumber jack), these goblin thingy is supposed to make cutting trees more easy for lumber jack
  • Will there be a save/load system? :O
    definty!
  • Stay what?, it's make a course
  • Dunno what you talking about the regen --a
  • the skills are supposed to make things easier, than killing a monster in a dungeon, you can always spam your skills to gain exp, but only a small amount, and it will go up with your hero's lv

Level 2
I think that you should add some reward by killing those monsters.. Just destroying those baricades, barrels is kinda boring :(...

Level 17
@wazzz: well, next update will inclue the MR feeling (i hope), afaik, the MR on ps 2 focusing on circus performance and some quest, so ability is essential, have you tried to get Magmathid and glacithid?
@strach: well, this RPG basically focusing on How to build your own Monster "ranch", where you breed monster, getting some money from them, battle with your pet (try marking?)

Level 2
hi,

Dude, i'm really sorry, but i had a virus on my computer and now i don't have any maps.. plz, can you send me your map again?

thx, bye

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi. I've found an exp bug: use mark monster on your monster, And you will et 5 exp each time when you do this.
And i don't know if this is a bug - that scorpion level 3 don't have the upgrade skill. /if it's not a bug, how can i get a better monster?/
+the monster carryer is not giving me any gold for a monster :(.

gl with map

@ImperialShadow It´s normal, just buy some food for ur monster ..

sTRACH.

Last edited:
Level 17
Hi. I've found an exp bug: use mark monster on your monster, And you will et 5 exp each time when you do this.
this isn't a bug, that's an exp system i made
And i don't know if this is a bug - that scorpion level 3 don't have the upgrade skill./if it's not a bug, how can i get a better monster?/
that's maxed, you can only have better monster if you got lucky enough to get the magmathid, and glacithid
+the monster carryer is not giving me any gold for a monster :(.
the monster's price is determined by it's mana, does your monster got some mana?, if no, then you got 0 gold in selling it (in other word, giving it to the monster carrier for free)

Level 2
Well, if this isn't a bug, i'll give it up :D.
Level 3 scorp can't be sold. I wanted to sell him - went to that thing where i can sell it, but he was still mine. I was able to Select him. Also that monster car didn't took him :(.

the monster's price is determined by it's mana, does your monster got some mana?, if no, then you got 0 gold in selling it (in other word, giving it to the monster carrier for free)
No, he didn't. - is that sell price like 1mana=1gold?

Level 2
Glacithid

hi,

YAY, first to get both elemental scorpions \o/ !!! they are really exciting, and i'm sure that when you can have them, you will be as surprised as i am right now

bye

Last edited:
Level 2
Ok please pm me when you done that cause I not really will go to the map section to check out the maps but I always stay in forum so try to PM me if you released it.

Status
Not open for further replies.