• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

modelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I ould really like to be able to make my own models BUT i need a modeller tool thingy can sum1 plzgive sum examples of gud 1's thanks

Yours sincerely
The sinister Dr_Cuddles of giggle glade

Level 21
Thats not a good welcome
I know what you mean

If you want to a modelling program (model tool) you'll have to buy one.
3ds Studio Max, Milkshape, 3DS Canvas Pro, Wings 3D are all examples of modelling programs.
I don't know where to buy them/download the trial so I guess you'll have to search for them.

Just remember - you'll also needs the skills to model as well; its not easy and not everyone can do it.

Level 6
milkshape 3d is the easiest program to modeling with in max 3d its to meny function to keep up with so you get confused well i did so i tested out milkshape 3d works fine but im having problems with the animation part

Level 23
Sopho said:
Thats not a good welcome
I know what you mean

If you want to a modelling program (model tool) you'll have to buy one.
3ds Studio Max, Milkshape, 3DS Canvas Pro, Wings 3D are all examples of modelling programs.
I don't know where to buy them/download the trial so I guess you'll have to search for them.

Just remember - you'll also needs the skills to model as well; its not easy and not everyone can do it.

I've been to too many forums and have roamed the net for too long, to keep being polite and friendly to those who don't have the decency to spell properly.

Besides, everything about this guy makes my Forum Troll alarms go off. Don't know why. Either that or he has a gigantic amount of self-irony, which I doubt, seeing as how that is just too rare nowadays. Especially online.

Meh. :roll:

Level 3
DAMNIT,

I am kinda too young to buy 1 of those i dont want to tell u my age but umm is it possible to like download a model making program for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.