• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #30 - Portable Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Here's my WIP !
WIP01.jpg

Level 20
Mine is done for the most part, just need to find those codes for the explosion sound for the death animation and im should be good, i will try and finish it up when i get home tomorrow :)

--

Didnt want to double post so i edited this post for my final submission aswell.

Hellish Portal/Moving Portal

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Level 19
I'll need some time if you'd lend it. About a week, should be enough for me to complete it! And 3 places for 3 entries doesn't seem fair, you guys need a 4th place hehe :p

Will be double posting but I'm done with the mesh, and textures. Just need to add a few simple animations and effects. And then do a few tests in game. It might not even take a week to finish it.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 20
I feel like its fair to give this another week so the person can finish their entry, the more the merrier anyways.

In my opinion its up to the host (and the other participants) if they feel like its fair for such decision, as for me i dont mind at all :), are we not having fun here? :D I would like to see NightStalker's model comes to life as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.