• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #33 - Thirst for Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
templespell.jpg
templespell.jpg

not sure which is better xD

Last edited:
It's a spell animation. The skeleton is just floating up and down a little bit, while blood is poring out and flowing down into the trough. The left one is with an additive filter on the blood, and the right one without.
I think I'm going with the right one. Gonna upload it soon, I think it's finished (unless I have another idea for an animation).

Level 50
Over a day left, and only one out of four contestants has uploaded a final. The deadline is postponed to October 14th GMT (day included) to allow participants to finish their work.
I guess that's the only option left now...
Anyways I changed my entry once again. I was really out of ideas for the previous entries for their animations so I ended up making new model. A skeleton. :p

Attachments

• Skeleton.png
    Skeleton.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 206
Level 18
Hello, thanks for both of the extensions. (original extension and this extra week till the 21-oct)

I ended up going for 3 tier building, and the extra time will enable me to finish it.
Usually I tend to overcomplicate my projects, so this time I will try to post something functional and then add details if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.