• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #15 - Colossus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that my model will reach the 3th or 4th place due to it's lack of scratch anims.
Well...I do think it's bad not to have scratch anims in a contest model. :sad:
Animating is the most awesome part of modelling IMO. It can totally ruin a model, but so it can do the opposite.

You have some scratch/edited anims and you have done a portrait rigging, what is not easy at all. You'll probably get a good rating by the judges.

Anyhow, there's no use in trying to predict the results.

Level 31
The poll will be created, when the next contest was supposed to start...lol.

Anyway, DVO, yeah, scratch anims would have been great. But, as archy says, it has anims. Although, I'm getting the odd feeling that archy directed that at me. Buddy ole' pal archy. ;)

The main issue with the WC3 anims, is that it doesn't really fit the model. (Though, it fits better than any other WC3 anim set.) The wide shoulders don't quite go with it. Neither does the face.

The model, texture, and UVW is great though!

Level 35
The main issue with the WC3 anims, is that it doesn't really fit the model. (Though, it fits better than any other WC3 anim set.) The wide shoulders don't quite go with it. Neither does the face.

The model, texture, and UVW is great though!

Yea, so no need to consider the worst :wthumbsup: and the idea is great. Who wouldn't want a giant with two stone clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.