• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Wanted: Young Anduin | Battle of Azeroth cinematic remake in Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be in touch with the HIVE community again, so I'm asking for a young Anduin model for my cinematic map, which will be a semi-realistic remake of the Battle for Azeroth cinematic.

Battle For Azeroth 3.PNG
Battle For Azeroth 2.PNG
Battle For Azeroth.PNG
Battle For Azeroth 5.PNG

Level 14
Hello.
First of all, I'd like to be the one to tell if one of my projects is abandoned or not, so @Quinten I encourage you to ask me instead of randomly writing your opinion and trying to make it pass for mine. The project is not abandoned but it's going to take more time to be finished.

On the request topic and also on the bright side, Stefan.K has released a cool Anduin-in-shining-armor model. You can find it in the model database here. It's exactly what you needed. Hopefully you can close the request with a success!

Reactions: pyf
First of all, I'd like to be the one to tell if one of my projects is abandoned or not, so @Quinten I encourage you to ask me instead of randomly writing your opinion and trying to make it pass for mine. The project is not abandoned but it's going to take more time to be finished.

On the request topic and also on the bright side, Stefan.K has released a cool Anduin-in-shining-armor model. You can find it in the model database here. It's exactly what you needed. Hopefully you can close the request with a success!

It was my own project that has been abandoned.

I wasnt refering to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.