• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] 5 Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Introduction:
Hi, I'm TheTerran, some know me quite well.

Project:
The Nano Forces (The title is subjected to change)

I am making a city that will have the nano style and look, and just needs these 5 last buildings to finish my request about models for the project. They are the last 5 and I need them very much. The city will be part of something bigger - a campaign with sometimes RPG, sometimes little melee features (expanding). There will be a connection with SC2, as this campaign is going to continue also in SC2.

Just an air temp view of the map, that is a city, all you see below will most likely be reordered and changed, as I love crossing and starting over. A new view with custom models will come in the near future. What you see here is nothing compared to what it is going to be :)

Models requested:

Screenshots as well as the features of Photoshop (I don't have it), I believe, will help for their creation. I can supply you with: close screenshots from all sides (the 3D camera does not show the back side but it can be flat without details, more instructions will be given); an AVI for their death animations (animations are optional because if we go as slow as SC2 to be out, war3 animations will be useless). The shape, well textured and with team color, that's all I request for these 5.

Last edited:
Level 22
Thanks, and even if I'm not a good modeler, I can have very good ideas including map ideas, so this isn't the best I can make but as I said, except for adding smth casual that's it... Anyway as you guys can clearly see, those buildings there cry for replacement with those I request... come on even if unanimated :)

Level 22
That's right :)

I do not need animations, if I do, I will make them myself. I just need them well shaped and well textured with all the details. What can I say, with these 5 my model requests are done. +reps&credits, how do 2 months for 5 unanimated models sound? Anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.