• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Whenever i import my models, the type is listed as model and doesn't allow me to upload in object editor/art-model file. I've tried to download multiple times.

Level 25

I honestly have NO fecking idea what your problem is. You're saying its being added as a model, yet it won't let you select it?

Erm... HELLO? There's a scroll part called "IMPORTED MODELS" right below the normal one

Level 3
i know how to import everything yada yada yada. the problem is that i imported models into a folder, and then imported from the folder into import manager. In the import manager it lists name of file and then to the left the type. It is listed as OTHER instead of MODEL. This makes it to where i cannot replace the file with the imported one.

Level 3
the problem was that i didn't extract the ZIP folder
:( whoops. Anyways I'm workin with the Mace Windu model, and right now it's showing the model without a skin. I've used the BLP file and changed the path to Textures\MaceWindu.blp. I went to object editor and put custom path in. It's still not showing the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.