• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model + icon, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Someone that can help me with this one?

What I need for my rpg is a icon for the sight of chaos. For you who doesn't know how it looks like;
It's arrows that point from the middle of the sight to all directions. (Right, left, up, down, and the diagonal.)
And a suiting ring-model for that.

The second model and icon I need is an ankh. A white/silver ankh on a dark-red spot. And a suiting ring -model for that one to.

The one that makes this for me get's a place in the credit list and my greates thanks. I belive that my map can really be something. So does everyone else that have heard my idea. With your help it can be even better.

Please send a response to [email protected] when you made this for me. I thank thee now. And I hope that I can thank someone later too.

Status
Not open for further replies.