• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Flying Dreadlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Not really, just been very bsy with schoolwork and stuff; still am.

I could give you what I have which is just stand, attack and walk, and you can trigger particles or something for him dying and morphing; I won't be able to add more any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Well, Chriz it does need a death animation, but it should be the spin death that the regular one has, the morphing should be similar to the Druid of the Talon's morph.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

looks great Chriz!
May I ask what you use to animate?

I'm curious because it sounded like you used the skeleton that Blizz rigged and when I animate the Blizzard models I have to rerig because I use Milky.

thanks, ES

3DsMax 5.

And fugly, I said I wont be able to add a death or morph anytime soon, so unless you don't mind waiting a while you'll have to find a suitable in-game method of dying and morphing.

Level 4
Don't worry about it, I won't be finished with the map any sooner than you finish the model. I have schoolwork too. =(

Level 4
So, Have you done anything interesting? It's been a few weeks, so I think I am able to bring this up again. If you aren't doing so good on working with the animations, then good luck, and I will be working hard on my map to ensure that people will be amazed when playing, and thanks to your epic work on the model, it shouldn't be all that hard. :D

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Abandon hope of anytime soon; the end of my senior year is closing in and I'm swamped in assessments and last minute prep before exams.

Level 4
Okay Chriz, I was just checking on your progress. Goodluck with your Senior Exams! I'm only a Freshman so I don't have as much work to deal with as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.