• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MLP: FiM The Siege of Canterlot

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: UndeadImmortal
MLP: FiM The Siege of Canterlot

Chrysalis the changeling Queen has returned with her army. The city of Canterlot is under siege. Princess Celestia with her subject have to stop the Evil Queen.

- Canterlot: Protect your city, and wait for Princess Luna's army!

- Changeling Horde: Destory the Throne of Equestria in the Royal Palace!

Screenshots: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/130102/map1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/130102/map2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Credits: Creator Reviyzion. Thanks for testing: CyB3R, Nebiros, Lindortik.

Notes: I did not have good models of maphoz. So I used the basic models. If someone would do the pony characters say thanks!

Keywords:
MLP, Siege, Castle Defense, FiM
Contents

MLP: FiM The Siege of Canterlot (Map)

Reviews
22:42, 2nd Jan 2013 Orcnet: really cool idea of using a MLP:FIM theme for a warcraft 3 engine but sadly the game needs more polishing I mean the game play takes role on the last episode of season 2 where this insect-like race known as changelings...

M

22:42, 2nd Jan 2013
Orcnet: really cool idea of using a MLP:FIM theme for a warcraft 3 engine but sadly the game needs more polishing I mean the game play takes role on the last episode of season 2 where this insect-like race known as changelings tries to take canterlot with some love-issues, although I don't think luna and her army is capable of winning the game since you know princess celestia, or the mane six took them all out on the story

nice idea but some things you need to fix:
-humanoid models doesn't make the feel of the characters anymore especially when your modding on a game engine that doesn't suit a single pony model, try using horse models that can be downloaded and use here in the site, there's plenty of it

-there is something wrong with the eggs building the food cap is not showing its limitations (only showing 5) but I can train a maximum of 100 food cap units? looks like you mess something up in the interface/trigger please fix it

-terrain is very monotone, try visualizing a farm-like province with western-like castle masonry of sorts like how the story is shown

-about the changeling team, when I destroy the throne of equestria nothing happens, so I just wait for the time lapse of luna which is not a good idea

anyways needs more work and theme polish you made a good map that no one ever dared to do so good luck with the updates

Level 30
really cool idea of using a MLP:FIM theme for a warcraft 3 engine but sadly the game needs more polishing I mean the game play takes role on the last episode of season 2 where this insect-like race known as changelings tries to take canterlot with some love-issues, although I don't think luna and her army is capable of winning the game since you know princess celestia, or the mane six took them all out on the story

nice idea but some things you need to fix:
-humanoid models doesn't make the feel of the characters anymore especially when your modding on a game engine that doesn't suit a single pony model, try using horse models that can be downloaded and use here in the site, there's plenty of it

-there is something wrong with the eggs building the food cap is not showing its limitations (only showing 5) but I can train a maximum of 100 food cap units? looks like you mess something up in the interface/trigger please fix it

-terrain is very monotone, try visualizing a farm-like province with western-like castle masonry of sorts like how the story is shown

-about the changeling team, when I destroy the throne of equestria nothing happens, so I just wait for the time lapse of luna which is not a good idea

anyways needs more work and theme polish you made a good map that no one ever dared to do so good luck with the updates