• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Mapping Contest #8 ~ Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then it gets frozen? :S

Oh not again, I'll go cry in a corner :'(

Frozen doesn't mean that the contest won't be active. It will just get extended by half the days the event's rounds lasted (giving yourself and/or the event's contestants more space to work on your entries). You are still free to post in it. It's a good thing!

Probably not now, since the legendary fight will be started in 2 days and the arena will be frozen. But I suspect Pharaoh_ will launch this right afterwards.

That.

On a separate note, Mini-Mapping contest will most possibly be held in the Map Development forum from now on, because it makes much more sense -it will also give some boost to the maps under development-.

Paired Mapping Contests or Mapping Contests will be held in the Arena.

Level 14
Anybody noticed this new information

The Mini-Mapping Contests will be based 100% off a judge's review, thus, there will be no public polls.

The Mini-Mapping Contests do not offer an award to the winning entries, their duration is lower than an Arena's contest and their frequency will be higher.

These are some new rules made before the creation of this contest. My question to Pharaoh - do they apply to it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.