• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MineralZ 1.55(f)

wip-png.353173

*Reworked nearly every system in the game to improve efficiency and reduce lag.

*Removed ALL waves and replaced them with new counter-parts. There are a total of 32 base wave-type units that have varying abilities. Each wave type is modular - allowing me to add/change/remove existing wave types with ease.

*Provided a large buff to the regenerators - double the range and healing but at double the price.

*Removed the ability for any zerg (minus wave 30 boss) to destroy the natural walls in the game.

*Many zerg can now burrow under your wall, jump over your wall, or fly over your wall.

*Reworked Thermal turrets to give them AOE atttacks and multiple attacks per second.

*Reworked Reaper turrets - they now gain damage and attack speed over time (visibly)

*Tesla tower chaining has been reverted back to the original style.

*Added docking port which currently features two air vessels. One that mines and another that attacks.

*Added Mineral Deposits - Large minerals with more life that can only be mined through "Destructive Mining" (Mining ship and Golem)

*Added energy shields as a wall tier option

*Added solar panels as a power generator option

*Added a bunker building

*Reworked the sentry tower

*Added a "Holographic display" that shows what the next wave will be.

*Added/changed a bunch of icons and special effects / sounds.

*Changed Font
*Added a playable zerg slot called "Host" - currently WIP and not quite ready for playing yet. Slot is
filled by a computer but can be filled by a player for testing purposes.

*Added the Artillery canon - a tower that fires at the cost of Rubinite.

*Added Seismic tower - AOE damage with a slow.

*All turrets are constructed by first building the foundation called a turret base. After that is built, it can be upgraded to any turret type. This foundation effectively raises all turrets off the ground.

*Factories no longer require any energy.

*Minerals now have quality. Higher quality = more life and regeneration.

*Reworked terrain generation

*Reworked Zerg AI
For 1.5(a):

Fixed bugs.
For 1.5(c):

Fixed bugs. Wave types are fixed, terrain generation fixed.
For 1.5(c)(1):

Fixed saving (-save).
For 1.51:

Fixed numerous bugs, added wave 40 boss, added new start, victory and defeat sounds. Added various icons for upgrades. Changed how mineral quality affects mining... And much more.
For 1.52:

*Added batteries: Branch off from Generators. Mobile power generation structure that directly uses diamonite to provide energy.
*Easy mode has a longer day 1, higher mineral quality.
*Various balance tweeks: Wave 20 boss has less AOE on his attacks and drains less mana.
*New icons for various upgrades and structures
*Fixed Magnet towers
*Added victory / defeat music
*Increased base find time to 25 seconds
*Miners can now see over most temple blocks
*Fixed multiplayer desyncs due to blizzard patch
*Fixed various bugs
For 1.52(a):

*Minerals now have a visual quality indicator

*Added Wraith Vessel
^- Purely offensive ship used to combat the zerg, costs 200/200/200/200. Deals significant AOE damage.

*Added Crystal Stabalizer
^- A [Tier 2] branch off from the regenerator. Capable of healing minerals at a slow rate without power and at a quick rate with power.

*Minerals Average and below do NOT regenerate over time anymore

*Moved all flight upgrades to the Docking Port

*Added the upgrade Microfusion Cores
^- Provides ships with passive energy regeneration for sustained flights.

*Added the upgrade Upgraded Firepower
^- A 5 Level upgrade that increases the damage of all your flight vessels.

*Fixed Battery [Tier 5] Bug

*Default regenerators no longer heal minerals

*The countdown before miners spawn has been reduced to 5 seconds. Players no longer have vision during this time. Increased day 0 time to compensate (Easy: 300 Seconds, Normal+: 200 Seconds).

*You can now only build 1 house

*Added Beacon Structure
^- Unlocked after building a house. Structure with 1x1 Placement that allows your to return minerals. Max of 10 beacons per player.

*Zerg now have a 1 in 10 chance to drop genetic material which provide a random number of minerals when picked up(Between 1 and the current wave number.)

*Added Feclid Wall [Tier 11], costs 2000/0/0/0 with 21k HP and 20 HP/S

*Droid now costs 15/15/15/15 instead of 5 credits. You still need the research Droid AI to build more than 1 droid.

*Droid AI costs changed to a static 5 credits per level.

*Spiked Walls upgrade changed to static 1 credit per level.

*Fixed a bug with Kabraxis causing him to burrow at the wrong times.

*Removed immolation from all thermal turrets.

*[Tier 5] Thermal Turrets and above have an increased AOE from 300 to 512.

*Zerg Nydus Worm HP has been reduced by 66%

*Added Zerg Ultralisk. Spawns after wave 20, deal AOE damage (192 AOE), and has 50 armor. Base HP 650, gains 150 per wave number.

*Fixed saving of the furthest wave reached.
For 1.52(b):

*Nerf to battery: max power of all batteries reduced by 25%

*Reduce energy cost of seismic towers: [Tier 1] - 10, [Tier 2] - 15

*Added [Tier 3] Subsonic Seismic Tower: Cost 120/120/120/120, AOE 1024, DMG 450, ENERGY 20

*Added [Tier 4] Supersonic Seismic Tower: Cost 300/300/300/300, AOE 1200, DMG 1000, ENERGY 30

*Added [Tier 8] Syonic Fusion Turret: Cost 0/120/0/120, Range 700, DMG 275, ATK SPD 0.7

*Fixed boss AI where they would not path properly

*Added Wave 50 Boss
^- Khahrahk the Scarlet King

*Bosses now gain 5% damage per attack (multiplicative)

*[Tier 8] Syonic Inferno Turret base HP increased from 200 to 800

*[Tier 4] Bionic Rocket Turret base HP increased from 300 to 500

*Wave 40 Boss Xoviks the Vile poison potion attack increased from 1 time per second to 4 per second

*Nerf to walls: All walls now have 1 armor per tier (Max of 11 at the moment at Feclid wall)

*Turret Base height decreased by 96

*Added [Tier 9] Feclid Inferno Turret: Cost 0/0/0/500, AOE 512, DMG 475, ENERGY PER ATTACK 7, ATTACK SPEED 0.1(edited)

*Fixed Vessels not dying without power bug

*Fixed anti-air turret AI

*Removed human borders for high resolution
*Added [Tier 5] Missile Turret: Cost 0/0/300/300, RANGE 1200, DMG 350, ENERGY PER ATTACK 12, ATTACK SPEED 0.25, MAX TARGETS: 3

*Added [Tier 6] Superior Missile Turret: Cost 0/0/800/800, RANGE 1500, DMG 800, ENERGY PER ATTACK 15, ATTACK SPEED 0.20, MAX TARGETS: 5

*Added [Tier 8] Feclid Fusion Generator: Cost 0/500/0/0, RANGE 900, ENERGY PER SECOND 50, ENERGY REGEN: 65, MAX ENERGY 700

*Added [Tier 9] Feclid Fusion Turret: Cost 0/300/0/300, Range 900, DMG 750, ATK SPD 0.65

*Added [Tier 10] Hellfire Turret: Cost 0/0/0/1200, AOE 512, RANGE 1200, DMG 450, ENERGY PER ATTACK 12, ATTACK SPEED 0.1(edited)

*Normal Mode now goes to wave 40

*Hard and above go to wave 50

*Added [Tier 8] Feclid Regenerator: Cost 300/0/300/0, RANGE 1500, HEAL PER SECOND: 90

*Added [Tier 9] Chromatic Regenerator: Cost: 800/0/800/0, RANGE 1600, HEAL PER SECOND: 300

*Added [Tier 9] Chromatic Fusion Generator: Cost 0/1200/0/0, RANGE 1000, ENERGY PER SECOND 150, ENERGY REGEN: 200, MAX ENERGY 1500

*Nerf to droids, they no longer receive any bonus or penalty from mineral quality(edited)

*Max number of droids through the Tech Droid AI nerfed from 4 to 2. You can have a max of 3 droids versus 5 now.

*Credit Tech Diplomacy cost changed from 6 credits to 2(edited)

*Hard difficulty is now 50% harder, Nightmare is 100% harder, Hell is now 200% harder then previously.

*Code wipe
For 1.53:

*Removed voting for difficulty. The player closest to red (lowest player number) chooses the difficulty.

*Slightly nerfed Microfusion Cores Upgrade in terms of passive energy regeneration. Fixed the cost.

*Special spawns (Corpse, Temple and Mount) have been given a 10% chance individually to spawn.

*Increased Reaper Turrets attack speed by 100%

*Added warning for low powered vessels

*Zerg can now attack vessels

*Minerals, when destroyed, give an extra 50-200 minerals

*All tiers of Crystal Stabalizer now cost 10x as much minerals.

*Nerfed Regenerative Remedy - reduces damage to minerals by 25% versus 80%.

*Fixed wave 50 boss

*Tesla towers:
T1: DMG 50, Cost 85/0/0/85
T2: DMG 90, Cost 153/0/0/153
T3 DMG 162, Cost 275/0/0/275
T4 DMG 291, Cost 495/0/0/495
T5 DMG 524, Cost 892/0/0/892
*Thermal Turrets:
DMG S/ D/ E/ R
Tier 1 15 0 0 0 22
Tier 2 30 0 0 0 45
Tier 3 60 0 0 0 90
Tier 4 120 0 0 0 180
Tier 5 240 0 0 0 360
Tier 6 480 0 0 0 720
Tier 7 960 0 0 0 1440
Tier 8 1920 0 0 0 2880
Tier 9 3840 0 0 0 5760
Tier 10 7680 0 0 0 11520

*A small text box will appear when selecting ally structures, showing their current resources

*"Improvement" of Temple generation. Now uses 12x12 prefabs during the loading screen, and then fills in the rest of the temple with the usual generation. In-game load time reduced greatly.

*Size of Temple was reduced by 4x4

*Added "-angle ###" command to change angle of attack

*Added Warcries for each boss

*Exploding zerg deal significantly more damage

*Fixed minerals spawning on top of and beyond arena walls

*Added two new tiers to the Reaper Turret. Reaper turret base attack speed increased by 1 attack per
second. Attack speed gain halved to compensate.

*Added skip cinematic option for "player host"

*Fixed Artillery Cannons

*Added 3 new tiers to the Artillery Cannon

*Added new credit upgrade: Duplicating Rounds - Allows the Artillery Cannon to have a 50% chance of creating a new round at no cost. Costs 10 credits
For 1.53(a):

*Fixed various bugs.

*Added wave 60 boss
For 1.54:

*Reworked the entire harvesting system
*Reworked the OnAttack system to be far more efficient
*Negative gem quality removed. Gems are either baseline and above
*Reworked the Tesla Coil chaining to be far more efficient

*Reworked the Zerg AI to remove stutter steps

*Increased max wave spawn to 75 units at one time(edited)

*Changed the gem quality names Impeccable> Exquisite> Flawless> Fair

*Fixed Diamonite Mining upgrade tooltips

*Fixed Building names bug

*Fixed Zerg causing lag at later waves

*Negative gem quality removed. Gems are either baseline and above
*Fixed wave 10 boss and improved zerg AI

MineralZ is SIGNIFICANTLY less laggy. I had to rewrite some major systems, but the end result was well worth it. Enjoy!

For 1.54a:
*Fixed the fatal crash bug thanks to gondarwars! Implemented various other bug fixes.

For 1.54b:
*Major bug fixes.

For 1.54c:
*Minor bug fixes.

For 1.55:
* Fixed Desync(s).
* Refactored a lot of GUI into vJass for perforamce improvements.
* Auto loading is now implemented. You'll have to load your code manually just once, then it will automatically detect it in later games.

For 1.55(b):
*Fixed more desyncs.
*Fixed the auto loading and saving.

For 1.55(c):
* Fixed varius tech tree requirements.
* Fixed energy issue(s) with various towers
* Fixed building naming issues when cancelling an upgrade
* Regular towers can no longer target burrowed units. Seismic towers can target visisble burrowed units.
* Vessels can no longer be targeted by most zerg. However, all bosses can still attack vessels.
* Mineral deposits now yield x12 the regular mining amount, but take 10 times as long to mine.
* Waygates are no longer targeted directly by zerg, giving players more creative freedom with zerg destruction.
* Slightly buffed all fusion turret damage
* Added two tiers to tesla towers, a new wall tier, a new barrier tier and a new BFC tier.

For 1.55(d):
* Possibly fixed the saving and loading of codes by making the system significantly more robust. ( Checks for multiple load files and player names. It will also attempt to check codes without the battlenet handle id of the player for future compatibility)

For 1.55(d)(1):
*Fixed desync bug introduced in version 1.55(d).
*The save code being used will be displayed at the start of the game.

For 1.55(e):
*Improved the mineral model
*Fixed bugs
*Terrain Generation is lightly more chaotic
Contents

MineralZ 1.55(f) (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jul/07 20:56:33 Comment: [Approved] Give "Collect Mineralz" a passive icon Add a newbie quest with all the important info Resource Moderation - Rules
Level 13
Hi, i hate u for making this haha kidding. This map keeps me awake at night cause i really like the gameplay. It is very horrifying when u see enemies peeking at ur walls at night and try to destroy your wall, thats really scary. Good job man i got addicted after my first run. Say am i the only one here who builds alot of regenerators to hold my wall and keeps it like that until the first boss appears. During this round the daytime cycle is disabled so i figured that i should boost my economy before killing the wave. That also means that im not making any defensive structures to kill the zergs until im satisfied with all the upgrades. When the wall is durable enough ill expand my base taking all minerals in the area to speed up my development. Then ill make all my defenses and proceed. It takes alot of hours to conplete the upgrades. So far my best is wave 30 i underestimated the sludge and i keeps destroying my base. So ill end up running only to be killed by the zergs.

Level 2
Sludge wave 30 is impossible. Me and my buddy sat killing mirror images on easy for 15 minutes. We got bored and ended up leaving. How are you supposed to kill this boss?

Level 4
Sludge wave 30 is impossible. Me and my buddy sat killing mirror images on easy for 15 minutes. We got bored and ended up leaving. How are you supposed to kill this boss?

I hope no one else will spoil it for you because that just ruins the fun..

Hint: It's not impossible, you need to look carefully. ;d

Level 2
I hope no one else will spoil it for you because that just ruins the fun..

Hint: It's not impossible, you need to look carefully. ;d

Dude. It's not like you're spoiling a Dumbledore death here. Just tell me how to kill it so that I can enjoy this game again.

Level 7
I am with Darnassus, the beautiful and rewarding of it is discovering it yourself. Yet you will eventually find and I bet many people can tell you. However if you can´t wait anymore: Here is a little hint
You said it, you killed Mirror Images. Only one is real, aim at the middle

Level 2
You gotta build a LOT of towers and regenerators to defeat the boss. if you have a small group of peeps try to get one to work on walls, another towers, and someone on regen stuff. It'll be a piece of cake.

We literally sat for 15 minutes killing images don't you think we had enough regen and power? No building could be killed. How on earth will more regen help us? Did you even bother to think before replying? Man this thread is only kept alive by people being too stupid to breathe

Level 7
if you have a small group of peeps try to get one to work on walls, another towers, and someone on regen stuff.

I think that setup is mandatory always, not only to beat level 30 but because how long can you survive alone? or even with two people? Sometimes having even with 3 people success is not guaranteed (also depends on the dificulty level) When I played MineralZ with my friends we always had someone focusing on walls & shields (me), another one on regen & energy, another on Towers & Tesla Spam and 1-2 guys serving as back-up mining extra minerals not to be in crisis.

I recomend you using Thermal and/or Tesla spam to get rid of it. A few towers well upgraded should do the trick sooner or later I bet, with some manual targetting of course.

Level 4
I think that setup is mandatory always, not only to beat level 30 but because how long can you survive alone? or even with two people? Sometimes having even with 3 people success is not guaranteed (also depends on the dificulty level) When I played MineralZ with my friends we always had someone focusing on walls & shields (me), another one on regen & energy, another on Towers & Tesla Spam and 1-2 guys serving as back-up mining extra minerals not to be in crisis.

I recomend you using Thermal and/or Tesla spam to get rid of it. A few towers well upgraded should do the trick sooner or later I bet, with some manual targetting of course.

I wouldn't bother, he's being a dick. A blind dick.

Also Teslas are a redundant tower now as per patch 1.3 changes. 1.4 brings back the old chain system.. if it's ever released..... ever.

Level 3
Nice game! I just don't like how the save system doesn't remember the position of the miners and towers. After I entered the save code, I have to start all over again by finding a base. Is it meant to be like this? Or did I make a mistake in copying the code?

Level 4
Nice game! I just don't like how the save system doesn't remember the position of the miners and towers. After I entered the save code, I have to start all over again by finding a base. Is it meant to be like this? Or did I make a mistake in copying the code?

Yep, it's not like a Hero RPG or anything.

When you save, you save only your credits and title as you progress. As you collect your credits, you'll be able to purchase personal perks (each game it resets of course) to give you a better edge against the Zerg for more difficult game settings.

The map is 100% randomised every time you enter. Rubble and crystals will be in a completely different arrangement from when you last played the map.

The loading bar you see when the game begins is all the rubble and so on being randomly placed down before the game starts.

Level 1
Hello , hope more ppl play this in 2016 :D.

First of all congratz for the map. Is now one of my favorites of war3 of all times. Kept me and my friends awake a few nights xD. Even if this game is so old and such poor graphics compared to what other games give today, still the gameplay is brilliant thanks to ppl like you that make those unique maps.
Wanna submit some minor bugs taht i found so far: Once i left the game open after i started it and went alt tab to do smth and forgot about it. And when I came back to it the ship with captain David came and the map was finished :D cool exploit... just saying that should not happen lol, has credits awards too.(u spelled wrong his name in the conversation too.. is typed Daivd xD.)

Second wanna ask some questions:
1). This game is the same difficulty if 1 person is playing or 5 ppl are playing at the same time?
2). Are the tesla coil towers any good?
3). How to get that last require for building the Biongeering Bay (Biomechanicay hybrid upgrade)
4). That big piramid temple spawned somewhere on the map is any good ?:D
5). Where can i build that Energy Shield ? Cant find any building that can be placed over.. or any place at all.
6). Whats the idea with that Zerg Egg why can it be good to spawn a zerg summoning spot? or what other use it has ?:D

Hope is still some1 around here that knows some of those :D.

Level 4
Hello , hope more ppl play this in 2016 :D.

First of all congratz for the map. Is now one of my favorites of war3 of all times. Kept me and my friends awake a few nights xD. Even if this game is so old and such poor graphics compared to what other games give today, still the gameplay is brilliant thanks to ppl like you that make those unique maps.
Wanna submit some minor bugs taht i found so far: Once i left the game open after i started it and went alt tab to do smth and forgot about it. And when I came back to it the ship with captain David came and the map was finished :D cool exploit... just saying that should not happen lol, has credits awards too.(u spelled wrong his name in the conversation too.. is typed Daivd xD.)

Second wanna ask some questions:
1). This game is the same difficulty if 1 person is playing or 5 ppl are playing at the same time?
2). Are the tesla coil towers any good?
3). How to get that last require for building the Biongeering Bay (Biomechanicay hybrid upgrade)
4). That big piramid temple spawned somewhere on the map is any good ?:D
5). Where can i build that Energy Shield ? Cant find any building that can be placed over.. or any place at all.
6). Whats the idea with that Zerg Egg why can it be good to spawn a zerg summoning spot? or what other use it has ?:D

Hope is still some1 around here that knows some of those :D.

1: The more players on the map, the more Zerg will spawn to attack you all.. if you have more than 4 players, TWO bosses will spawn at 10, 20, 30, so on unless some players die before those points in the game.

2: They suck, nerfed from 1.3, don't bother.

3: That's a secret ;3

4: Not really, it does like 200 damage to Zerg randomly. It's not worth building near to use, it's just a fun trivial object to play with.

5: The Energy Shield is placed on Rubble to protect them from explosions / splash damage.

6: Another secret. ;3 Most used for griefing purposes.

Glad you enjoy the map, sadly the fire has dwindled and not many play it anymore.

A tip, play on Easy mode and keep beating it until you have 80 credits. Then play Normal until 100.

Level 1
Any tips at least for number 3). ?:D I kinda got nothing left to think about or try.

Where do ppl used to play this before, battlenet? Im playing on Gameranger ... if any 1 here wants to play more (3071922 my id there and SpheRO nickname)

Level 23
Mmm, well I was working on 1.4,
life has me busy. I'll do my best to work on it in free time ;)

I had to scrap all of the zerg waves; I've been rebuilding the way zerg AI is handled and as a result I've been able to do some pretty weird concept waves. Unique zerg are kind of imbalanced, because it can be very difficult to come up with strategies to overcome them. In the past I was creating ridiculously broken zerg without creating a counter. Good times.

Most if not all bugs have been addressed and fixed in 1.4

The only thing left to do is to create about 10 more unique zerg classifications.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Any suggestion will be strongly considered!

Last edited:
Level 3
idea flying hidralisk with are ranged air attackers ,another idea for future versions mines that you build on the ground that can be upgraded to give certain minerals every time that a nights end this could help the player to survive better, and can you add a upgrade that makes the miner mines 1 adittional mineral of all of the minerals

Level 23
idea flying hidralisk with are ranged air attackers ,another idea for future versions mines that you build on the ground that can be upgraded to give certain minerals every time that a nights end this could help the player to survive better, and can you add a upgrade that makes the miner mines 1 adittional mineral of all of the minerals

Factories already do something very similar to your "mines" idea :p
"Mechanical Pickaxe" already gives 1 additional mineral of all minerals

Good ideas though :ogre_datass:

Level 7
Hey, nice to hear you are back Maddeem and we get to taste finally the precious Mineralz :)

About new ideas, well it is always hard to suggest things for the new mineralZ without having actually tried it.

Let´s see, I will drop a few concepts and if they give you an idea, the better:

1) Have you thought in giving the Miners an upgrade or item to make them specialise in any particular role? For example, an item you buy or upgrade you research. This makes your mining skill better, or this makes your repairing skill better allowing you to repair faster better and from the distance, or this makes your pickaxe better allowing you to hit enemies from the distance doing progressive damage or stacking debuffs in them. Etc.

With this upgrade players are forced to choose whether they want to focus on economy, base defence or a more aggressive approach towards the enemy however they can ONLY choose one.

2) Add more tower types and Walls. Yeah I know this is harder to balance. However it will offer more variety, range of options and overall more feeling of "freedom" even if there is none. Imagine you could upgrade your initial wall into different types of walls like: The usual wall with a lot of HP, a wall with less hp but a decent life regeneration on his own, a wall with barely any hp but a high amount of mana and the necessity of another building to give it insane amounts of mana (as if it was HP being repaired) and if his mana reaches 0 it means it will die.

3) Add spells or ultimate-like abilities our main unit could learn. Think something like: A spell that turns a building invulnerable for 1-2 seconds and instantly repairs a 40% of it but has a 15 minute cooldown. This spell can´t be casted again in the same building for like 5 minutes.
This could be done in a way, rewarding players for they daily killed units giving them shared XP or "detect" if they are in groups and share this experience between those shared bases. This will require some coding thought.

4) More items. Yes add more items but not for the Miner unit only, items which could be given to a wall with different effects such as freezing an attacker, turning invulnerable for like 0,5 seconds; to towers to give them effects like releasing splash damage, critical strikes... You get the idea, this way each group of players can customize their own base as much as they like.

5) Make something like rewards between bases of different groups of players and rewarding them for staying alive. An example. There is 2 bases with 2 groups of players, both build a structure called Trading Post. When there is more than one "Trading Post" a unit called Caravan, which could be flying or on the ground, will try to travel between these two points. If the caravan arrives from A to B, it will reward players in B with extra resources, then a caravan will travel from B to A for the same purpose. If a caravan is destroyed on the way, no caravan will leave from the target point to the original destination. Which makes players concerned about the caravan arriving to the other base "safe" so they will get resources later. These caravan could be player controlled or AI controlled and of course can be attacked.

And. . . I don´t think I want to write more, I like giving feedback and suggestions but I don´t wish to write an essay over it. Tell me if you like like these and I will probably add more

Level 23
I honestly love your ideas, very fresh and get my mind going in all kinds of ways :D
Keep it coming, I'll be sure to take a few ideas from you
I love idea 2 and 3
I would define idea 3 as so, if I were to implement it:
There will be a new page in the credit shop dealing with "ultimates"
You may only choose one, and it costs nothing. Initially you have none unlocked, however the game will tally up how many zerg you kill. Kill say 500 and you unlock the first ultimate and so on. This tally would carry on to later games, so eventually you could reach a 25,000 tally unlocking the "best" ultimate.

You have greatly sparked my interest

Level 2
I honestly love your ideas, very fresh and get my mind going in all kinds of ways :D
Keep it coming, I'll be sure to take a few ideas from you
I love idea 2 and 3
I would define idea 3 as so, if I were to implement it:
There will be a new page in the credit shop dealing with "ultimates"
You may only choose one, and it costs nothing. Initially you have none unlocked, however the game will tally up how many zerg you kill. Kill say 500 and you unlock the first ultimate and so on. This tally would carry on to later games, so eventually you could reach a 25,000 tally unlocking the "best" ultimate.

This is sick, nice :D

Level 7

Thanks, you are welcome. Glad to be useful it keeps myself motivated in life. I have something else to add, have you thought about adding a background theme? I have a few maps (in Spanish, my native language, thats why they can´t be on hive) with background tracks I have reduced size by a huge amount to make them fit good in Warcraft 3 maps. For example tracks of 4-6Mb reduced to 400-700Kb, there is a quality loss always but sometimes it is barely noticeable.

If you have anything in mind you could send it to me and you I send you the outcome and you decide. Feel free to send me a private message and I can give you my email.

Level 1
Suggestion

Glad to know you're back... I really would like to play the game again, but if I remember nigth 40 is really annoying, because you need to make like 100+ rocket turrets to kill the boss... this cause massive lag.

Suggestions... make a extra upgrade for rocket turrets.. and make the energy shields ployable in the rocket turret, for extra protection. So the boss can't destroy the rocket turrets in 1 shot. at least in Normal / Hard... and if you add a extra upgrade, we can get more dmg instead of spamming a ridiculous amount of rocket turrets around our base making lag in game.

Sorry for my english.. I'm spanish user.

Level 1
Well first of all I love your game <3

My suggestion would be to look at different games like Fortress Survival. A good idea would be an item for completing a difficulty. So maybe something that you can use once each game and that stuns all the enemies for 5 seconds. Or another good idea would be an Auro Tower. So you can buff your wall or your towers.

Also I'd love to see more credits upgrades like a second wall upgrade and a tower upgrade or even a new tower that requires an upgrade from the credit shop. Regeneratorso also deserve something from credits, so every job has an upgrade to do what he loves.

By the way the idea with using kills as currency is a bit difficult, because often the same guy builds tower and his friends build generators, regenerators and walls, so they won't get upgrade for kills because they don't kill anything.

I hope my ideas help you and again thanks for your great work. One of my favorite games of all times. <3

Level 1
I heard dota 2 began making custom game, will this be made in dota2 too? i think the platform is similar... it just an idea...

Level 1
I heard dota 2 began making custom game, will this be made in dota2 too? i think the platform is similar... it just an idea...

DUDE! AWESOME IDEA! I hope somebody will manage to do that... I totally LOVED playing MineralZ, my favourite W3 map. :))) I guess it would be awesome on dota 2 reborn platform if it was made the same way as in warcraft III. #hope

Level 2
Would it be feasible for thare to be consumables? Like a page of shop that GIves items. Example a item that GIves a temporary bonus to armor or speed. Something to help you flea if things don't work out to well. And other things.