• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Milkhsape model needs fixing - shape screwed by animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I modeled, textured, and animated the model in Milkhsape, but for some reason the shape is screwed up when exported to mdl/mdx format. I have tried everything I could to fix it, but nothing has fixed it yet. So, I was wondering if someone with Milkshape could try to fix it for me? It looks fine in Milkshape as long as I don't clean it in any way. I realized I didn't do Zero Joints in the beginning for smooth animations, although I don't know what that would do to the model if done afterwards. Credits will be given if completed. Thanks!

http://www.freewebs.com/varsaigen/piranha.jpg

Attachments

• 200px-Piranha_Plant.jpg
    200px-Piranha_Plant.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Level 23
lol. no problem. I just finished redoing every single bit of the model, from design, to bones, and yes, even the animations. XD

Edit: Urk. I finalized it, and the animations are still screwed up. I'm going to see if your advice helps fix it... (I followed Donut 3.5's "Modeling and Animating 101" tutorial)

Edit: Hmmm... It didn't work. Could someone please find a way of fixing it? Right now there are only a few model bugs... Mostly a bit flies off and returns in a second... But I still find it a problem. (And I can't seem to get the texture to use team color on the pipe...)

Attachments

• Piranha.rar
    96.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.