1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Midgard2.2

Submitted by N00001
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
midgard midgar final fantasy
Contents

Midgard2.2 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Pretty nice building, very useful for Final Fantasy maps.
  1. Elf  Warden

Elf Warden

Resources:
    Resources:
    U People Weird... :D

2. Death_Sentinals

Death_Sentinals

Resources:
    Resources:
    im not sure wether or not the image turned out cubed like due to not putting enough polygons or ure image screenshot program just suck, however nice model very usefull!

3. 148master

148master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    by the way its midgar.
    *dowlloads in 2 seconds*

4. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    FF7 is a classic, and is much better then ff8! :twisted:

5. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes yes whatever (and I dONT talk to much - in my oppinion I talk to little :twisted: mwaha) so FF7 IS considered the classic, yet (oh im so gonna persist on this :twisted: ) Square REALLY made an improvement on 8, I talk HISTORY WISE and CHARACTER PERSONALITY which 7 lacked badly, and its too damn easy - I dont know if this is true or not, but is THE REAL REASON why you like 7 over 8 the fact that 7 is CHIBI and MANGA, in an allmost scary degree :p and when I reached lvl 100, (which I never did in 7, simply because there was no reason OR enough exp to boot :x low levels monsters everywhere) I was able to rely solely on my fully upgraded weapons, which I gathered the raw materials from, in ALLMOST 'epic' fights against THOUGH and RARE monsters - unlike 7, where the average time of a fight was in between 10 and 20 seconds (sometimes done in 5 :? )

yeah, and I played both, yeah.... and I dislike the fact Aeris get out of the game, before I ever get a sence of 'relation' to her. SO - I claim, that all who agree on 7 dominate 8, is also big fans of YU-GI-OH?? :twisted: anyways, prefer manga mad mega mayhem :? (actually, the character personality IS crappy in 7, think about how Caith Sith and Cid joins the party :? ) Anyways, please FIRE A-FUCKING-WAY on your point of view, im very anxtios to hear WHY you prefer 7 over 8, (and dont say combat system, cause THAT was way better in 8, harder and with a wider variaty of strategic options, due to the fact, u DIDNT have to equip the SUMMON abillity when junctioning a GF, and especially on the summoning aspect, that you couldn't possibly use a wide range of elemental summonings to the same person, due to the elemental affinity system.) Btw. both Laguna and Squall (and Seifer and Zell for that matter, since u also have theese chars as your main at a given time) could all kick Clouds ass silly in a one on one anytime :twisted: and furthermore :twisted:

6. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh yes (i just GOTTA meddle in that one :twisted: ) Daveman, Wormskulls oppinions is most of the times his own (not shared, doh), and he has a destructive tendency to only comment on something he dislike, and often on vague foundations. This is never healthy, and the thruth he speaks, is often the fact that a specifik model/skin DOES have room for improvement, but as it is, none of theese model/skins on this site is absolutely PERFECT, and the fact IS that he in a large degree, underrestimate the work and effort put into the making of the model/skin (sorry wormie skullie, you brought this one on yourself, by standing out from the rest of us, per definetion) You see, his "apparent point of view" is; "if it aint handdrawn - screw it, whatever it looks! and if it aint perfect - it aint mine!"

7. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    ...... and I dont talk too much :evil:

8. N00001

N00001

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    (should start a ff debate forum)
    The fact is the ff8 system sucks because it's too complicated.
    FF7: ekip materia, weapon, armor
    FF9: ekip weapon, armor and learn from them
    FF10: ekip weapon, armor and (what's the english word??) make your path on the "spherier"
    FF6: ekip weapon, armors, and learn magic from esper
    So very simple.
    FF8: ekip weapon?? an option.
    Learn skills from gf,ok easy.
    Use only 4 skills from them?????Urgh not cool.
    TAKE A FUCKING LVL 100 WITHOUT 100 ULTIMA OR TRIPLE ON EACH SKILL AND SPEND AN HOUR TO KILL ONE MONSTER(lvl 100 too)That horribly suck.
    FF7: cloud, 4attacks at 9999, 40000,easy.

9. Corn_F1akeZ

Corn_F1akeZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that Chrono Trigger is a great same. I love FF7 too, but I didn't finish it yet if that's so hard to beleive. :shock:

We're still talking about your model right? 5/5 keep making FF7 models screw zelda! :twisted:

10. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    fug u corn flakes zelda is the way to go, i mean have u seen N00001's link model!?!? its pwnt!!! this is really nice but nuthin compered to his link!

11. Corn_F1akeZ

Corn_F1akeZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    I didn't try his Zelda model. I was never really a fan of the legend of zelda. His sephiroth model is the most kick ass on here and I think if N00001 puts his mind to it he could make just about any model at all, which is why FF7 is his way to go.

12. Raylon

Raylon

Resources:
    Resources:
    it would be awsome if you made a cloud model
    :D

13. Blood Omen

Blood Omen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow Cool i like the lights :twisted: are you gonna make the hole ff7 games lol

14. Disgruntled Orc

Disgruntled Orc

Resources:
    Resources:
    When I saw Midgar and the little icon thing in the list I thought it was like Midgar Citadel.

15. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    (Using this model as a ffdebat-forum)

Burn time, do not read if you don't care about FF;

N00001 :? How the hell could you NOT defeat a lvl 100 monster at lvl 100? I take it you had not yet succeeded in upgrading your weapon, which brings me to the issue at hand: Difficulty and strategic variety: FF7 overall very strategic options, since you can choose to have many many skills available - downside is, I only had 2 or 3 skills (INCLUDING ATTACK AND ITEM) to each person, since the amount of materia is too limited (ofcourse, YOU CAN HAVE 2 BAHAMUTH ZERO AND KNIGHTS OF ROUND, but if this ever happens, you have been playing TOO damn long :? since the game is easely completed at a measly lvl 42-51)

FF8: Less overall strategic options, many more individual options, dependant on elemental affinity (magic and guardian force) Diffuculty, exp and ap is level determined, and critters have lvl restrictions after which area they resides in (except Island Closes to Hell, and Island Closes to Heaven which has no restrictions, and provides with a way to gain exp fast)

I just realized... Im babbling - if you wanna play FF7 please do so, yet I strongly suggest on playing both (superficcially) again - I did it, and it confirms my opinnions... Square got better on the 8... right now, Im playing FF7 - I am on the third disc, on my way to defeat sephiroth and his Jenova bitches at level 49...

Nuff said!

16. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Bleeding[wolf]
    if you would do your homework you would know that there is no squaresoft anymore and that is why ffx and ffx-2 and ffxi sucked and now ffxii will suck,
    also yes SQUARE-ENIX, which brought the ff series to hell, is remaking ff7 with better graphics and for the ps2 to coincide with the release of Final Fantasy: Advent Children, a CGI movie sequel to ff7 and so people who dont know what ff7 is they are rereleasing it on ps2.... :), it is nice to be on the innner circle, aka, a friend of mine works for Game Informer, aka Gamespot's magazine, and he told me + they released this fact in GI issue 136

wow you dream came true man.. and mine too, cant wait for FF: AC, Advent Children, it sounds so kick ass

17. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    OOO, and rexfist, 7 was easy but not as easy as 8, i had all ultimate easy becuase once you get ragnarok ur free till you go to the place, and i say true ultimacia sux, omega wepon was WAAAAAAAAY harder b/c of his 9999 attack which is auto ko, and if you say true ultimacia was hard i will kick your ass, just use boosted eden, if you even got him and if you even know how to boost and if you maxed all his summon magic and atack power skills, he kills ultimacia, only it is kinda hard to get exactally 225 boost w/o messin up you gotta watch cafully, he owns ultimacia(TRUE) in 2 or 3 hits along with, lets not forget now, bahamut,better in 9 sucked in 10, when you boost him, max 198 trust me and dont say you got max b/c that means you pushed the button non-stop and you always have to stop repedatly or it goes down too much, he cracks an easy 89k while eden cracks a bitchin 99,999 which is max and that pwns ultimacia, and what really got me is how in the stratagie guide they dont tell you shit for ultimacia b'/c they say that she is so easy, and they have a 10 pg guid for omega and ultima wepon, but i bet you didn't fight them did you

and you probably didn't even, get your gf's to lvl 100

18. somedood

somedood

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm. this really doenst look like midgard

19. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Final_Fantasies-7 - By the time I got ragnarok, I got so caught up in exploiting all the side quests, wo be the time I had to face Ultemicia, I got down and dirty w/o Summons :roll: Besides, they don't do squad against her final form. She is way easy - as Sephiroth is :wink: and they both have all that overpowered bitchin magics that says "go away" to your party, only Ultimecia has 3, sephiroth has 2 :roll: But, go figure - after you get Squalls Lionheart (IF you take the time to gather those fokked up hidden away ingredients) you automaticly have squall at full strength (255) and a Limit Break, whereas givin his new strength he deals 9.999 pretty much allways, and combined with Renzokuken thats alot of heavy damage... combined with Renzokuken AND Lionheart Limit Break (which follows pretty easy if you junction Cerberus and raise "Luck" stat) You have an attack that does a little more damage than Eden ^^ Imagine, Renzokuken can strike 12 times... at least, that's the highest I've had. Thats 119998 damage! PLUS Lionheart that strikes for somewhere around 20 times (I never manage to count, he strikes too fast, lol) Thats 319986 damage ^^ in one combined attack - ofcourse, he can do it right away if you junctioned Cerberus for the luck stat, you've probably also raised your speed stat :p This reduces the chance of the bitch throwing Apokalypse, Lightfire Flame or Light Pillar (oh yes, she does have the same attack as Omega) Ofcourse, this is not achievable in 7, but the time it takes to get the Knights of Round is about the same time it takes to get all damn rare materials for Lionheart, only more hardship (it aint hard to breath a Gold Choco, come on) - ofcourse, if you just refine rare cards, its pretty easy too...

20. xXPoLiSh_DuDeXx

xXPoLiSh_DuDeXx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sephiroth only looked cool. Villian wise Kuja from FF9 Did a lot more "Villian-ous Deeds" then Sephiroth could ever do.

The Real seph was killed by the lowly soldier cloud years ago. Recloned all he does is burn down a village, summon a meteor, and hides unless he gets his ass kicked.

Kuja took things layed back at the start.

but he managed to, corrupt a queen into taking over the 4 major countries. Supplys the corrupted queen with an unlimited supply of black mage soliders for a huge army. Throws the whole continent into chaos eventually destorying the queens empire, the very same queen he corrupted. Steals all the most powerful summons from the queen and uses them for more destruction.

Then goes on into the other continents casuing destruction, eventually captureing your party and blackmailing you to do his dirty work or the party dies. Owns the greatest airship ever created. Opens the path to his home PLANET and COMPLETELY destorys it in seconds. And then attempts to end all life by killing the mother crystal.

Only reason he isn;t considered "bad ass" is cause he didn't use a weapon(was a magic villian) and he wore......make-up.....

Still he is my favorite villian for actually accomplishing some crazy stuff. Sephiroth couldn't even destory the planet himself, he needed a meteor to do it and STILL failed. Kuja at least owned the starting planet, and then completely destorys his own planet from excistance.