• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Midgard2.2

Reactions: xDeathKnightx
Keywords:
midgard midgar final fantasy
Contents

Midgard2.2 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Pretty nice building, very useful for Final Fantasy maps.
Level 1
I didn't try his Zelda model. I was never really a fan of the legend of zelda. His sephiroth model is the most kick ass on here and I think if N00001 puts his mind to it he could make just about any model at all, which is why FF7 is his way to go.

Level 7
(Using this model as a ffdebat-forum)

Burn time, do not read if you don't care about FF;

N00001 :? How the hell could you NOT defeat a lvl 100 monster at lvl 100? I take it you had not yet succeeded in upgrading your weapon, which brings me to the issue at hand: Difficulty and strategic variety: FF7 overall very strategic options, since you can choose to have many many skills available - downside is, I only had 2 or 3 skills (INCLUDING ATTACK AND ITEM) to each person, since the amount of materia is too limited (ofcourse, YOU CAN HAVE 2 BAHAMUTH ZERO AND KNIGHTS OF ROUND, but if this ever happens, you have been playing TOO damn long :? since the game is easely completed at a measly lvl 42-51)

FF8: Less overall strategic options, many more individual options, dependant on elemental affinity (magic and guardian force) Diffuculty, exp and ap is level determined, and critters have lvl restrictions after which area they resides in (except Island Closes to Hell, and Island Closes to Heaven which has no restrictions, and provides with a way to gain exp fast)

I just realized... Im babbling - if you wanna play FF7 please do so, yet I strongly suggest on playing both (superficcially) again - I did it, and it confirms my opinnions... Square got better on the 8... right now, Im playing FF7 - I am on the third disc, on my way to defeat sephiroth and his Jenova bitches at level 49...

Nuff said!

Level 5
@Bleeding[wolf]
if you would do your homework you would know that there is no squaresoft anymore and that is why ffx and ffx-2 and ffxi sucked and now ffxii will suck,
also yes SQUARE-ENIX, which brought the ff series to hell, is remaking ff7 with better graphics and for the ps2 to coincide with the release of Final Fantasy: Advent Children, a CGI movie sequel to ff7 and so people who dont know what ff7 is they are rereleasing it on ps2.... :), it is nice to be on the innner circle, aka, a friend of mine works for Game Informer, aka Gamespot's magazine, and he told me + they released this fact in GI issue 136

wow you dream came true man.. and mine too, cant wait for FF: AC, Advent Children, it sounds so kick ass

Level 5
OOO, and rexfist, 7 was easy but not as easy as 8, i had all ultimate easy becuase once you get ragnarok ur free till you go to the place, and i say true ultimacia sux, omega wepon was WAAAAAAAAY harder b/c of his 9999 attack which is auto ko, and if you say true ultimacia was hard i will kick your ass, just use boosted eden, if you even got him and if you even know how to boost and if you maxed all his summon magic and atack power skills, he kills ultimacia, only it is kinda hard to get exactally 225 boost w/o messin up you gotta watch cafully, he owns ultimacia(TRUE) in 2 or 3 hits along with, lets not forget now, bahamut,better in 9 sucked in 10, when you boost him, max 198 trust me and dont say you got max b/c that means you pushed the button non-stop and you always have to stop repedatly or it goes down too much, he cracks an easy 89k while eden cracks a bitchin 99,999 which is max and that pwns ultimacia, and what really got me is how in the stratagie guide they dont tell you shit for ultimacia b'/c they say that she is so easy, and they have a 10 pg guid for omega and ultima wepon, but i bet you didn't fight them did you

and you probably didn't even, get your gf's to lvl 100

Level 7
@Final_Fantasies-7 - By the time I got ragnarok, I got so caught up in exploiting all the side quests, wo be the time I had to face Ultemicia, I got down and dirty w/o Summons :roll: Besides, they don't do squad against her final form. She is way easy - as Sephiroth is :wink: and they both have all that overpowered bitchin magics that says "go away" to your party, only Ultimecia has 3, sephiroth has 2 :roll: But, go figure - after you get Squalls Lionheart (IF you take the time to gather those fokked up hidden away ingredients) you automaticly have squall at full strength (255) and a Limit Break, whereas givin his new strength he deals 9.999 pretty much allways, and combined with Renzokuken thats alot of heavy damage... combined with Renzokuken AND Lionheart Limit Break (which follows pretty easy if you junction Cerberus and raise "Luck" stat) You have an attack that does a little more damage than Eden ^^ Imagine, Renzokuken can strike 12 times... at least, that's the highest I've had. Thats 119998 damage! PLUS Lionheart that strikes for somewhere around 20 times (I never manage to count, he strikes too fast, lol) Thats 319986 damage ^^ in one combined attack - ofcourse, he can do it right away if you junctioned Cerberus for the luck stat, you've probably also raised your speed stat :p This reduces the chance of the bitch throwing Apokalypse, Lightfire Flame or Light Pillar (oh yes, she does have the same attack as Omega) Ofcourse, this is not achievable in 7, but the time it takes to get the Knights of Round is about the same time it takes to get all damn rare materials for Lionheart, only more hardship (it aint hard to breath a Gold Choco, come on) - ofcourse, if you just refine rare cards, its pretty easy too...

Level 4
The reason i LOVE ff7 is just Sephiroth. THE BEST bad buy ever made.

Sephiroth only looked cool. Villian wise Kuja from FF9 Did a lot more "Villian-ous Deeds" then Sephiroth could ever do.

The Real seph was killed by the lowly soldier cloud years ago. Recloned all he does is burn down a village, summon a meteor, and hides unless he gets his ass kicked.

Kuja took things layed back at the start.

but he managed to, corrupt a queen into taking over the 4 major countries. Supplys the corrupted queen with an unlimited supply of black mage soliders for a huge army. Throws the whole continent into chaos eventually destorying the queens empire, the very same queen he corrupted. Steals all the most powerful summons from the queen and uses them for more destruction.

Then goes on into the other continents casuing destruction, eventually captureing your party and blackmailing you to do his dirty work or the party dies. Owns the greatest airship ever created. Opens the path to his home PLANET and COMPLETELY destorys it in seconds. And then attempts to end all life by killing the mother crystal.

Only reason he isn;t considered "bad ass" is cause he didn't use a weapon(was a magic villian) and he wore......make-up.....

Still he is my favorite villian for actually accomplishing some crazy stuff. Sephiroth couldn't even destory the planet himself, he needed a meteor to do it and STILL failed. Kuja at least owned the starting planet, and then completely destorys his own planet from excistance.

Level 1
Can't help looking at the comments :evil:

Sephiroth is "killed" by Cloud as he throw him off
Anime version and Game Version is different :D

I don't remember Sephiroth wanting to destory the planet, it only want to hurt the planet so that the planet will use huge amount of Life Stream power to heal back. He then able to gain the power of Life Stream through this completely and control the planet completely.

FF7 got good story though alot of BackGround are unknown but it make it more interesting as you hope to know those throughout the game (though it never known :D)

FF7 Story proven to be good too with the production of FF7 Movie as it able to continue the Story at anytime :D

GREAT MODEL, but it be better if it show the slum under it but still GREAT, THANKYOU!!!

3.26ly

3.26ly

AWESOME! Pretty good building for my map although it has few things that need shaping. Anyway for the pretty hi-tech looking building i just give it more than the best! 12/10.

Level 3
Only reason he isn;t considered "bad ass" is cause he didn't use a weapon(was a magic villian) and he wore......make-up.....

Still he is my favorite villian for actually accomplishing some crazy stuff. Sephiroth couldn't even destory the planet himself, he needed a meteor to do it and STILL failed. Kuja at least owned the starting planet, and then completely destorys his own planet from excistance.

Kuja needed to cast ultima to destroy a planet, sephiroth needed to just cast down his meteor.

Nice job on not noticing that, real kuja fanboy right there.

Level 3
/pO_Oq\

What is it? An area? A giant animated walkable doodad for a robot wars battle arena?

.. I must check this when I get home.

6987 POLYGONS.

*Head A Splode*

A'int ya never heard'a Final Fantasy Seven?! It's the city, Midgar. The first few spots take place in Midgar, pretty damn good game too... I played most of the first disc at least 100 times already... >_>