1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

MF'S R.P.G. v7.5!

Submitted by sonofabeat
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
[THE MOTHER****ERS RPG] [7.5]

WHATAP GUYZ

SUBSTANDARD MAP GUY HERE TO CHALLENGE THE CRITICS WITH A REBELLIOUS UPDATE!

3+ YEARS IN THE MAKING

My brothers had me upload this because they think its good
Its a very D I F E R E N T experience this map right here, so you know, have an open mind..

In the version im sharing with you guys (7.5B):

-new item 'STAR KEY' gives you access to MORE THAN 10 SECRET ROOMS
-You chose from one of 18 heores + 4 legendary ones for late game.

-You can go solo or team up (max 3v3 [which ive never tried but should work]).
-Added a few pvp triggers for bounty and income based on everyone's unit kills.
-NERFED the time based rewards and now you get a reward at 100,200,500,1000 & 2000 kills.

-no revival cost or wait time. You're welcome.
-you can have up to two heroes at one time
(but like i said its quite a fast paced game so i would just focus on one if i was you).

-lvl cap on this version has been increased to 65. enemies up to 50.
-About 15 different shops spread all around the map.
-Recently ive also added item combos (just need an item called "THE OGRE RECIPE" to do em).
-many little reworks around the map + overall balance

-semi balanced* random drop rates for about 20 items (super rare items drop with guardians).
-semi balanced* enemies get buffs the longer the game goes on + the hero bounty goes up (PVP).

*depends on your opinion of balanced.

Have Fun.

-Son of a Beat

P.S. the few imported models i do have in this game have been from generous and talented creators here at the hive including:
--HappyCockroach!
--General Frank
--HammerFist132
--Mc !
--republicola
--Sellenisko
--xXm0RpH3usXx
--happytauren
--Ket
--Kuhneghetz
--icewolf055
--serbianbeast
--grendel
--marcosdab
and of course
--Hayate
Previews
Contents

The motherfuckers v7.5B (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It seems you've missed a few people to credit: Resources in Use by The motherfuckers v6.9E | HIVE Please no swears. Edit your map's name and description. Awaiting Update. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review...
deepstrasz
Hero descriptions are weird. They seldomly tell you anything about what the hero is good for, the abilities. Are you supposed to be able to learn Phoenix from level 1? Abilities don't have proper descriptions. You don't know how much they progress and...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It seems you've missed a few people to credit: Resources in Use by The motherfuckers v6.9E | HIVE

Please no swears. Edit your map's name and description.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
    Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
    Details
    BB CODES
    BB Codes | HIVE

MAPS IN GENERAL
    The importance of a Description
    Description Guide - Maps
    Map Thread Guide
    Map Description Making: Good & Bad
    Map Description - Templates
    Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
    • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
    • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
    • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

What!? Are you kidding me?
    Remove/replace swear words not censor them...

Awaiting Update.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  2. sonofabeat

sonofabeat

Resources:
    Resources:
    i updated the post, no "swears" and full credits :)

btw swears are all about intention, only when you make a deal out of a word it gets the power you were afraid of, and i know Warcraft is initially a pg type of game, but you have to agree that the demographic - us playing in 2018, would probably not really care about some curse words getting thrown around playfully - as they do in my map here.

Either way i respect your policies and thanks for the quick review, hope i get some actually game-play feedback too tho,

cheeeers,

Son of a Beat.

3. sonofabeat

sonofabeat

Resources:
    Resources:
    version 7.0 here: removed many ingame swears - new hero - new item that lets you enter new secret areas - lil bit of balance.

4. sonofabeat

sonofabeat

Resources:
    Resources:
    whatap

version 7.1

reworked awkward bits in the map

reworked some shops to make important items more accessible

corrected some item and ability descriptions - buffed some bosses and nerfed some hero abilities a wee bit

added new mini areas full of rewards -- an ogre high temple and a pirate ship along with the huntress layer i made last version. All 3 of which you can access only if you carry a JADE.

- SON OF A BEAT

5. Wark

Wark

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like your attitude. This warrants a look-see.
    I also hope you replaced swear words with comical innuendos.

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hero descriptions are weird. They seldomly tell you anything about what the hero is good for, the abilities.
    Are you supposed to be able to learn Phoenix from level 1?
    Abilities don't have proper descriptions. You don't know how much they progress and their exact values and the max level. Not only that, even their title isn't accurate.
    Tooltip Tutorial
    Creating Good Descriptions

Honestly, the map is quite simplistic using Warcraft III assets in what systems and spells are concerned. Try not having more heroes with the same abilities.
    However, it's fast paced and somewhat competitive.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
    Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
    Details
    BB CODES
    BB Codes | HIVE

MAPS IN GENERAL
    The importance of a Description
    Description Guide - Maps
    Map Thread Guide
    Map Description Making: Good & Bad
    Map Description - Templates
    Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
    • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
    • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
    • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

7. sonofabeat

sonofabeat

Resources:
    Resources:
    ma boiiii two stars all for me yessssss

8. sonofabeat

sonofabeat

Resources:
    Resources:
    and a real shoutout to the 150 downloaders,,,,, cheerioooooo