• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas from The Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
You gotta download this program in the Tools section called the "MDX pather". Makes your life a whole lot easier.

Level 36
ehm, just wanted to say; forget that last message from me. I was in blind rage back then, happens with me from time to time. I see now what was the problem so ill fix it on my own, and to those that tryed to help me. Thanks for your advises. I really appreciated it^^

Last edited:
Level 9
I seem to be having a problem. Some models, when opened with the MDX pather have blank texture paths. All it says is textures\

This prevents those models from working. I'm sure that i have everything right. Help is appreciated.

Level 9
Yep tried it. Says "Cannot load file because textures\ does not exist.
The model i'm trying to get is marineofficer. Anyone else have this problem?

I'll try redling the pack, maybe it was just a dl error.

Level 8
ok

nope the zergling or the vulture is not there. It doesn't even have any "V" models. I got the Zergling from the website so thats not a problem but that vulture just looks so dam cool ill do anything to get it:wgrin: maybe ill redl but i don't think thats going to do much because it was corrupted(the archive) and i had to repair it:wthumbsup: after that it didn't repair everything and deleted the corrupted files. ill re dl and it should work :wthumbsup:

Level 9
Re-downloaded. Same problem, with the same models. File seems corrupted.
This is the list of the models that don't work (In Model Editor):

1) Cyclope. MDX error says Unknown tag "KRAL" in RibbonEmitter
2) Load-Mission2. MDX error says unable to load ui\glues\Loading/load-generic\admission2bg.blp, file does not exist
3) Marine/ MDX error says unable to load "textures\" file does not exist!
4) Marine Mc. MDX same error as #3
5) Marineofficer. MDX same error as #3 and 4
6) Marinesoldat. MDX same as #3,4 and 5
7) Rocherdestructible0. MDX error says unable to load "Textures\masserocheuse3 copie .blp does not exist
8) Rocherdestructible0D. MDX and Rocherdestructible0S. MDX have same error as #7

Level 9
nope the zergling or the vulture is not there. It doesn't even have any "V" models. I got the Zergling from the website so thats not a problem but that vulture just looks so dam cool ill do anything to get it:wgrin: maybe ill redl but i don't think thats going to do much because it was corrupted(the archive) and i had to repair it:wthumbsup: after that it didn't repair everything and deleted the corrupted files. ill re dl and it should work :wthumbsup:

I just download the pack.... and Zergling and Vautour ( for vulture ) are inside.. and many V names. If you don't have it, you have to redownload it.

1) Cyclope. MDX error says Unknown tag "KRAL" in RibbonEmitter
2) Load-Mission2. MDX error says unable to load ui\glues\Loading/load-generic\admission2bg.blp, file does not exist
3) Marine/ MDX error says unable to load "textures\" file does not exist!
4) Marine Mc. MDX same error as #3
5) Marineofficer. MDX same error as #3 and 4
6) Marinesoldat. MDX same as #3,4 and 5
7) Rocherdestructible0. MDX error says unable to load "Textures\masserocheuse3 copie .blp does not exist
8) Rocherdestructible0D. MDX and Rocherdestructible0S. MDX have same error as #7

Its just war3 model editor errors. it doesn't like ribbon and "no textures", just import it in world editor. The models are just exported from a playable map which in it all work.

Level 36
cheedude, try downloading it again only this time you open it with windows explorer or something like that, and then extract the file over to your computor, and then import in warcraft world editor. And fix everything from there. it works, ive done it.

Level 9
^^ .... 11 big errors, 2 big problems, 1 suggestion.
Errors:
Play the game of differences. (11 differences to find between your path and THE path):
not "textures" but "Textures"

Problems:
2 textures got 0 ko. Reimport those textures if your model doesn't work.

Suggestion:
Sparkle_Anim;RibbonNE1;lensflare;GenericGlow are not need as imported textures because it are original textures and are included in war3.

Level 8
Ugh...Merry Christmas, Sorry I havent been around, Ive been caught up with school and chores and family and company and stuff..But merry Christmas, From Josh.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey guys merry christmas Im still new here i joined today(03 Jan 08) p.s how do you get those pics on the side under your name

Level 2
Ok, so those are amazing models, but I can't get them to show in the World Editor. Now before someone tells me to download the Warcraft III Pather or whatever its called, I have a Mac and therefore it doesn't work on my computer. So can anyone explain to me how to get the models to work?

Level 3
just the ones on the photo

:spell_breaker:hey happy late new year anyways i was wondering if i can get just the models on the photo instead of alll 102 of them i would gladly apreciate it =):witch_doc_sad::infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.