Medieval Games SE 1.2b

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Peacey presents

Medieval Games
Created by thePeacey

Map Info:

What a good map for your freertime!
"Medieval Games" includes 3 fun games: "Medieval Warriors" , "Medieval Royale" and "Dino Defence"

"Warriors" can summarize in three sentences:
1.Upgrade your Gold Mine to increase your income
2.Upgrade your Barracks and soldiers
3.Send your mighty troops to end the game
But it's not simple to do this, determines the speed of action and the intelligence of the winner

And "Dino Defense" : Like "Warriors" this game isn't based on any other map or game, In "Dino Defence" goal is killing the Allousarus. Also this game is co-op.

Features:

3 awesome games with different gameplays
Customize deck with over 20 available cards and some upgrades in "Royale"
10 different units for attacking in "Warriors"
Over 60 Upgrades and an ultimate upgrade for attackers in "Warriors"
9 dinosaur for spawn in "Dine Defence"
Over 10 items in "Dino Defence"
you can change your camera zoom with using the command -cam.

-cam [1700 - X - 3000]
like a -cam 2000
some examples are:
-cam 1700
-cam 1800
-cam 1900
-cam...

Play 2v2 with your friends

Now available:
  • Some minor problems fixed.
  • "Dino Defense": Lumber added.
  • "Dino Defense": Eggs are now unavailable for a short time.
  • "Dino Defense": If you kill Dinosaurs, the whole team will get XP & Gold.
  • "Dino Defense": Now for summoning Dinosaurs you must have Lumbers.
  • "Dino Defense": If a Dinosaur gets killed by your units, you will get 2 XP.
  • "Dino Defense": Defeat system added, if there was no alive Hero or Babe, you'll Lose.
  • "Dino Defense": When you reach higher levels, low level Dinosaurs become unavailable.
  • "Dino Defense": Check recommended level of each Dinosaur, if you're higher than the recommended level, you will get 0 XP by killing them.
  • Medieval "Royale" and "Warriors" are now under maintenance and unavailable.
You will see in the future:
  • [Next Update] "Dino Defense": Eggs will be available without any bugs.
  • [Next Update] "Dino Defense": A new mercenary will be available to hire.

Author's notes:

Just I can tell is: Enjoy playing!

[Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
]

Models & Icons
4 model: olofmoleman
4 model: Explobomb
4 model: [B]sunchips[/B]
2 model: Blood Raven
2 model: HerrDave
1 model: General Frank
2 model: Tranquil
1 model: Rolo
1 model: Exyte

1 model: Zwiebelchen
1 model: Hayate
1 model: Uncle Fester
1 model: Stefan.K
1 model: Asssssvi
1 model: Black_Stan
1 model: hexus
1 model: paladinjst
1 model: Sellenisko
1 model: Murlocologist
1 model: HappyTauren
1 model: Wandering Soul
1 model: Gluma
1 icon: Exyte
1 icon: Zombie
1 icon: Ujimasa Hojo
Contents

Medieval Games | Special Edition 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
biridius
To upload screenshots, scroll down when editing the resource. There you can upload files including screenshots. After saving changes, your screenshots will be at the bottom of the resource. Then, you can "copy link adress" of these screenshots and...
matin45
I just played the map with "Dino Defence" mode. I write this feedback for "Dino Defence" not "Medival Games" Bad Points: 1.Allousarus (the end game boss) is weaker than War Raptors. 2.After killing Allousarus, game didn't end for me. 3.You can spawn...
deepstrasz
Very well. May Rostam be witness to your words. Approved. (previous comments: Medieval Games 15.36)
Level 15
To upload screenshots, scroll down when editing the resource. There you can upload files including screenshots.
After saving changes, your screenshots will be at the bottom of the resource. Then, you can "copy link adress" of these screenshots and paste them within [ img ] [/ img ] (without spaces) tag in the text.
You should add a more detailed description, after spending effort on making your map you might as well write a little about what it does to actually get people to play it.

The map seems fine but could use a multiboard and quests with some info on income, commands, etc.
I don't remember the exact tag for this type of maps because I don't usually play them, but this is not a mini-game. Something like Castle fight? May be strategy/risk, tower defence. A bit confusing for people who look for these types of maps.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
The description needs to be fixed. It has too many empty spaces or xxxx spam "words".
  1. Terrain is too bare.
  2. Ships are teleported back. It's annoying because you've put the buildings right near the teleportation zone. Make the buildings give bigger range for players to buy stuff from so they would not have to move their ships each time.
  3. Descriptions are heavily lacking. There's little to no information about what the units or anything is actually doing.
    Tooltip Tutorial
    Creating Good Descriptions
  4. You can learn from maps like Mush how to write proper descriptions.
  5. Unit/card cast ranges are also too small.
  6. Almost one firebird can destroy the king tower alone.
  7. How to put the camera view back up? No info in the quest log.
  8. Small firebirds don't continue their journey to the next buildings.
  9. No match reset/restart? Players have to recreate the game each time.
  10. The camera should go on the player units zone after you select the game type.
  11. Units can be selected and moved back for a short while.
  12. Would be much better if you made all 4 races and more for the second game not just humans. Each faction with its own units and abilities and upgrades.
  13. Why change icons for some spells like Inner Fire and Divine Shield?
  14. Cloud is pretty useless since the Dragonhawk does what it wants.
  15. Elite Level should have a passive icon. You can make it look so with Button Manager v1.8.2
Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
twojstaryjakcie
Daffa the Mage
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Last edited:
Level 8
I just played the map with "Dino Defence" mode.
I write this feedback for "Dino Defence" not "Medival Games"
Bad Points:
1.Allousarus (the end game boss) is weaker than War Raptors.
2.After killing Allousarus, game didn't end for me.
3.You can spawn Allousarus more than one time.
4.Your dinosaurs have a very low hp regention, I think you should add a potion that heal dinosaurs out of combat.
5.Net ability has a long duration even longer than its cd.
6.Some times when you spawn dinosaurs, they don't attack you.
7.All of dinosaurs has same xp bonus.
8.There isn't a good item for attacker heroes.
Good Point:
1.Good gameplay
2.Various dinosaurs with imported models
3.Different Heroes
Suggestions:
1.Fix the bugs, there is a lot of them.
2.Add new items for all hero classes
3.Add new heroes, there isn't a good attacker still.
4.Add some active(none passive) abilites to dinosaurs, you can make more difficult to kill the Allousarus with giving abilities to it and use trigger to use them.

In my opinion: Awaiting Update
But I'm not a staff:peasant-smile:

Level 7
4. I'll add a new unit that name is 'monk' and has heal ability.

7. I won't do this, because I want all dinosaurs to have an experience bonus. when you summon a dinosaur, it gives you some gold that wrote on its item.

Last edited:
Level 8
New Notes and Suggestions(for dino defence):
1.Hunter has a morph ability, it's morphed form is also have it. Also, duration of morph is higher than it's cd.
2.You must change tooltip of rage ability for hunter.
3.Allousaurs moves very fast, tyou should decrese it's movespeed.
4.Allousaurs' splash attacks kill everything, I think you used full damage.
5.Gold cost of special egg is very low.
6.I opened 4 special eggs, but 3 of them became nothing when you wrote there is a 2% chance for nothing.
7.Babe has a very high regention.
8.You can add one more eggs, which has a better chance to create war raptor.
9.There isn't any item for a attacker in game. (attack damage, attack speed, etc.)

In my opinion , it's still Awaiting Uptade, because it's very very hard to kill Allousaurs.
But it need to test by a staff member.

Level 7
New Notes and Suggestions(for dino defence):

In my opinion , it's still Awaiting Uptade, because it's very very hard to kill Allousaurs.
But it need to test by a staff member.

Your Opinion. You need to reach hero level over 24 to kill allosaurus better.

4. You thought wrong
7. yes. I know the babe has fast hp regeneration because it's your hero's dog and one of your hero abilities. I make its hp regen fast purposely.
8. No. I can but I won't do this.
9. The game has an item for attackers, Book of healing that you can buy it from library officer. ok, I'll add more passive items for damage and att speed and... in the future.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
Informative and readable description:
unitbuildingdescriptionguide-png.326659

Not really informative and not that readable:
descriptions01.png

1. Tell me why don't you think it's a good idea to set the buying range to max so that you won't need to move the ship and risk it being thrown to the middle if you move it too close to the shops?
  2. You should get random cards if you don't happen to buy any in time. If no one buys anything, it's a stall.
  3. In Line Wars, units should be deselected immediately after being selected. Right now it takes at least or almost a second, enough time to move the unit or stop it for a little while.
  4. The Dragonhawk casts Inner Fire on enemies too. Check targets in the object editor.
  5. You could make the farms bigger on each level and maybe also change their colour a bit.
  6. Jailor Kassan's Unholy Aura icon is not passive. You could make it so with Button Manager v1.8.2
  7. Don't understand why you have to change the icons of abilities if you keep the same names and functions.
  8. Throw Axe does not have a visible hotkey in its description.
  9. You should use towers instead of units as towers because it looks weird when they attack, especially when with their backs at the enemy without turning.
  10. Ah so you made better descriptions for the Dino mini-game but the text colour needs to be more visible and distinct.
  11. You should put different book icons for each type.
  12. The Black Knight's Morph doesn't say how much it lasts and the timer bar says Metamorphosis.
  13. Defend does not work or is present when Morph is active.
  14. The dinosaurs game is a repetitive grind. Not really much to do. Gets boring fast. You should make it more lively, have some events going on or something. There's no real danger if you can choose when to fight and whom.
  15. Items in this mini-game are also mostly few recycled Warcraft III ones. Maybe get a bit creative with each item having a specific role.
  16. Nice touch with the "army". You could make some upgrades for them as they get weak fast and their number won't help that much when things get cluttered. Also, what's the sense of having two melee ones? They both have normal attack type. The spearman should be an archer or something.
  17. Abilities don't mention how many levels there are.
    Tooltip Tutorial
    Creating Good Descriptions
  18. I don't get it. So the chances for the eggs are not 100% for at least one creature? I mean if you add them up you get 100% but they seem to work separately. You can actually get nothing.
  19. The Rifleman hero is unfair. Besides having cooldown for the attack, more than normal heroes. You can't attack+move and hitting little dinosaurs is annoying and might get you killed.
  20. Reload should not trigger if you have full ammo.
  21. Everybody has Babe and Ensnare?
  22. I don't think it's worth 10 bullets for the sleep spell.
  23. There is little difference between heroes. Most have the same spells.
  24. The Valkyrie seems to level up pretty fast. That or the small dinosaurs give too much XP.
  25. The Valkyrie could use a better, fitting icon.
  26. The Moon Guard's Morph can be used again during Morph because the ability is there without its cooldown starting. If you click it, the spell basically reverses to the normal form.

Awaiting Update.

(previous comments: Medieval Games 12.43)

Level 7
7. sorry, because i want.
10. dino defence descriptions dont need any changes.
11. yellow books give you the passive abilities and blue books have ability when you click on them.
13. when you use the morph ability of black knight, it will take out its shield and sword and take up its greatsword.
19. rifleman has many damage than other heroes. i make rifleman attack with an ability purposely. you dont have to choose rifleman in dino defence. also many players in atinad client and gameranger like this hero. it means that players I playing this map with them like this hero.
21. all heroes will have 6 ability. babe and ensnare are public abilities and all heroes have these. and more abilities are diffrent.
25. the valkyrie icon is good and dont need to change.

I'll fix the rest.

Last edited:
Level 7

1. The Black Knight's Morph doesn't say how much it lasts and the timer bar says Metamorphosis.

(previous comments: Medieval Games 12.43)[/QUOTE]

the black knight's morph ability description has complete information of morph duration and cooldown and... you need to check it again.

Attachments

• Black Knight Description.png
    Black Knight Description.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 339
Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
  1. Baby pheonixes are not killed if the game hasn't started yet and they go toward the enemy zone.
  2. The Ship doesn't start with full mana in the battle phase if you cast the cards during the choosing phase.
  3. The upgrades in Royale are random or at least most of them are unrelated to what cards I have chosen. I had gryphon, pheonixes and wyverns and only the wyvern upgrade was useful. The others were for units I did not have.
  4. One time, the last wyvern spawned on the west side while the first ones in the middle where I targeted.
  5. You should make an automatic Royale restart because the game usually doesn't last long and it's annoying to always recreate the game.
  6. Cards are not automatically chosen in Royale if you are AFK or spend too much time to think about what to choose and the choosing phase timer ends.
(previous comments: Medieval Games 13.28)

Awaiting Update.

Last edited:
Level 7
  1. Baby pheonixes are not killed if the game hasn't started yet and they go toward the enemy zone.
  2. The Ship doesn't start with full mana in the battle phase if you cast the cards during the choosing phase.
  3. The upgrades in Royale are random or at least most of them are unrelated to what cards I have chosen. I had gryphon, pheonixes and wyverns and only the wyvern upgrade was useful. The others were for units I did not have.
  4. One time, the last wyvern spawned on the west side while the first ones in the middle where I targeted.
  5. You should make an automatic Royale restart because the game usually doesn't last long and it's annoying to always recreate the game.
  6. Cards are not automatically chosen in Royale if you are AFK or spend too much time to think about what to choose and the choosing phase timer ends.
(previous comments: Medieval Games 13.28)

Awaiting Update.

5. I don't know how can I make a trigger that does this.
6. I won't do this, because I want the players to select their own cards. when a player wants to play this mod shouldn't do AFK. But I'll increase the starting time by 60 seconds.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
6. I won't do this, because I want the players to select their own cards. when a player wants to play this mod shouldn't do AFK. But I'll increase the starting time by 60 seconds.
The timer is enough. You don't have to increase it. It's just problematic that if by some reason a player doesn't choose any cards, it's basically game over.
5. I don't know how can I make a trigger that does this.
You can make triggers that check when you buy cards and then make triggers that check if you didn't buy any cards after the timer is out. Then create random cards (add ability trigger?) for the player who didn't buy anything.

Level 8
You can make triggers that check when you buy cards and then make triggers that check if you didn't buy any cards after the timer is out. Then create random cards (add ability trigger?) for the player who didn't buy anything.
I think he told this for restart not random pick:
I don't know how can I make a trigger that does this.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
I think he told this for restart not random pick:
Ah, sorry.
Well, that's easy. You just need to recreate the towers and re-run the triggers with the card choosing timer and replace the shops or edit them so that they'll have the initial cards back.
You should/could make rounds too. That would make the game funner, like who wins 3/3 matches and stuff.

Level 7
Ah, sorry.
Well, that's easy. You just need to recreate the towers and re-run the triggers with the card choosing timer and replace the shops or edit them so that they'll have the initial cards back.
You should/could make rounds too. That would make the game funner, like who wins 3/3 matches and stuff.

Please let me do that after the map has no bugs and balanced and I got the approved mark on my map.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
  1. Pheonixes still appear during the choosing phase phenox.png Same with chickens chicks.png
  2. Cards should have hotkeys for faster casting.
  3. The chicken body/corpse doesn't disappear.
  4. Why did you reverse the camera for the northern players in Royale. It's annoying.
  5. The Royale game is too random. Some units just go past each other directly towards the towers. Pheonixes don't attack chickens.
Considering point 5 and that there's no restart or multimatching, playing around 3 minutes and then having to rehost the map to play again doesn't make a good game at all.
So, either create an option for more rounds (option to choose how many) or infinite restarts after each Royale battle ends or balance the units and towers.

(previous comments: Medieval Games 13.75)

Level 7
  1. Pheonixes still appear during the choosing phase View attachment 342929 Same with chickens View attachment 342930
  4. Why did you reverse the camera for the northern players in Royale. It's annoying.
  5. The Royale game is too random. Some units just go past each other directly towards the towers. Pheonixes don't attack chickens.
Considering point 5 and that there's no restart or multimatching, playing around 3 minutes and then having to rehost the map to play again doesn't make a good game at all.
So, either create an option for more rounds (option to choose how many) or infinite restarts after each Royale battle ends or balance the units and towers.

4. Please do not discuss this. I've done it intentionally and I'm very happy with it and it doesn't need to be corrected.

5. Phoenix attackable target is buildings and it attacks to the enemy buildings only.

Level 8
Cards should have hotkeys for faster casting.
I agree with you but how can do this whe you can pick cards yourself? May be you pick two cards with same hotkey, then happens something you don't like that: playing wrong card
I asked you this because as you know I have a map like this with pick ing cards.
I have seen in a map(DotA LoD) there is an option named "bind" that you can give hotkey yo abilities with chosing their postions, I want know how this option works.
The Royale game is too random. Some units just go past each other directly towards the towers. Pheonixes don't attack chickens.
In this genre of game, each unit has a specific role and pheonix is a tank. As @Hero_Danial said, Royale is a pure copy of supercell mobile game Clash Royale, so it's units must create like that game and there is a unit named "Lava" that pheonix is based on that. I think the biggest problem of Royale is it that it's a pure copy, not many ideas and changes, even it's play time.
@Hero_Danial is my friend, I tried to tell this earlier to him but he don't like to talk about it.
balance the units and towers
It's the best way to make map better

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
May be you pick two cards with same hotkey, then happens something you don't like that: playing wrong card
Make cards with different hotkeys if there aren't more than 22 cards of course. One letter for each.
I have seen in a map(DotA LoD) there is an option named "bind" that you can give hotkey yo abilities with chosing their postions, I want know how this option works.
I'm not particularly sure but it might be possible to change hotkeys with the newer patches somehow either via triggers or custom script.
It's the best way to make map better
Easiest, actually.

Level 7
  1. Pheonixes still appear during the choosing phase View attachment 342929 Same with chickens View attachment 342930

Units and towers in "Royale" are balance. :|

Level 7
Man, even a simple cards game could last more than 2 minutes and is not as random.
If we'd play this 1v1 and I won't choose the archers but only the pheonix, balloon and knight or melee unit, you can imagine what you can do to me with the chicken, wyvern and whatnot.

i can't play an 1v1 game for test the map while i using my mobile. when i back to home and i can play with you, write a massage on your profile.

Man, even a simple cards game could last more than 2 minutes and is not as random.
If we'd play this 1v1 and I won't choose the archers but only the pheonix, balloon and knight or melee unit, you can imagine what you can do to me with the chicken, wyvern and whatnot.

i can make some upgrades for towers and i can make an ability that revive a destroyed team tower or revive the king tower or heal a tower that you choose only once.

or i can increase the towers hp by x2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Make cards with different hotkeys if there aren't more than 22 cards of course. One letter for each.
Playing cards with mouse is much better with q and p hotkey or something similiar. Also there is 24 cards now that I want to increase them. It's very bad advice.
I'm not particularly sure but it might be possible to change hotkeys with the newer patches somehow either via triggers or custom script.
I'm talking about 1.26a. If found that, tell me please :peasant-wink:
Units and towers in "Royale" are balance
I don't think like you:peasant-thumbs-down:
Actually, units aren't like "fire and water" they're like "fire and wood". chosing wrong units is your problem. When there is a "Lava" in Clash Royale, there is a "Inferno Tower" there also.
your profile
Actualy, he must write a message in your profile not his mine.:peasant-grin:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
i can make some upgrades for towers and i can make an ability that revive a destroyed team tower or revive the king tower or heal a tower that you choose only once.
That won't really solve it. It will prolong the game a little but won't be too good on the tension.

Also, don't multipost please.
I'm talking about 1.26a. If found that, tell me please
Ask around for custom script in WEHZ or Trigger Scripts.
chosing wrong units is your problem. When there is a "Lava" in Clash Royale, there is a "Inferno Tower" there also.
That would kill replayability. Basically it means you should always go for the safe combination while ignoring most other cards.

Level 7
That won't really solve it. It will prolong the game a little but won't be too good on the tension.

Also, don't multipost please.

Ask around for custom script in WEHZ or Trigger Scripts.

That would kill replayability. Basically it means you should always go for the safe combination while ignoring most other cards.

Pay attention pls: Dont forget in the Royale mod players should protect the team towers and destroy the enemy towers. when players in the game, dont let the enemies to destroy their team towers. Attention again!: players should protect the team towers from enemy attacks!

units and towers are balance. also, if you dont protect your team towers from attacks, you'll lose!

the towers have enough hp and units have balanced damage and they need no changes.

Level 8
Pay attention pls: Dont forget in the Royale mod players should protect the team towers and destroy the enemy towers. when players in the game, dont let the enemies to destroy their team towers. Attention again!: players should protect the team towers from enemy attacks!

units and towers are balance. also, if you dont protect your team towers from attacks, you'll lose!

the towers have enough hp and units have balanced damage and they need no changes.
Do you try to say it's balanced? You must accept this there isn't any counter for some units.
We shall see after we play it via B.net.
Can you play it in a client and let me join you?

Level 8
matin i know bazi az unita is not balance. ama vaghti 2 player want baham play bedan mitonan ba cards mokhtalef attack haye ham digaro daf konan.
I want you speak english here. Other members must know what we talk about, you can speak persian in conversation

Edit: As @deepstarsz said you have to write your comment in a single one and don't multi post

Level 7
Post 1.29 doesn't work on GameRanger. We can't play it then because I understand you don't have the latest patch version.

Also, please don't multipost. This is the second time now. Also, no non-English in forums.

i have a questin that i think it everyday.

You said my map has problems and is not balanced, while my friend map (TOD Battlefields) has a lot of problems that my friend and me found them during playing his map. But you had approved it without examining it. my friend map is not actualy approve and it has many problems but you do not approve my map and I did whatever that you say to approve my map. that you are introducing a new problem that I do not know why.

this is only a question.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
You said my map has problems and is not balanced, while my friend map (TOD Battlefields) has a lot of problems that my friend and me found them during playing his map. But you had approved it without examining it. my friend map is not actualy approve and it has many problems but you do not approve my map and I did whatever that you say to approve my map. that you are introducing a new problem that I do not know why.
Well, matin45's map doesn't end that fast because the layout is different and you can counter your enemy easier.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
but the matin45's map has a lot of bugs and it is not balanced. if a map does not end fast is enough? realy is it enogh?
I haven't found those bugs (which you didn't mention by the way) when I tested it. I am not saying it's not without bugs. Your map isn't for sure but there are some lines to cross and currently Royale needs improvements.
As I've already mentioned, make it so that you don't have to start the map every 3 minutes because people will not like that and would rather play something that lasts for as long as they get bored.
This is a thing matin45 should also do eventually.
It's not fair to act retroactively now. I learn things by reviewing.

Last edited:
Level 7
I haven't found those bugs (which you didn't mention by the way) when I tested it. I am not saying it's not without bugs. Your map isn't for sure but there are some lines to cross and currently Royale needs improvements.
As I've already mentioned, make it so that you don't have to start the map every 3 minutes because people will not like that and would rather play something that lasts for as long as they get bored.
I can't act retroactively now. I learn things by reviewing.

I dont say i wont fix every problems that you mentioned. I will fix every problems that you found. I mean you approved his map fast while his map has too many bugs and problems and not balanced.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 58
Level 8
Yes, @Hero_Danial If you check my map's page, I told I will add in-game restart.
If my words maked you upset, I apologize
If you check posts of @deepstrasz , you can see this in their ends also.
If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
twojstaryjakcie
Daffa the Mage
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 7

1. I wouldn't find this bug. can you show this bug to me in gameranger client?

2. I removed the hotkeys purposely because I won't this mod has hotkeys for cards.

4. Please do not discuss this. I've done it intentionally and I'm very happy with it and it doesn't need to be corrected.

5. Phoenix attackable target is buildings and it attacks the enemy buildings only.