• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ME making Avatars for YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Sorry guys, I've been buisy with WoW raids and stuff, I try to make the Fsjals when I have time. Arthas_King I will make yours soon.

EDIT: Here you go ;D

Attachments

• fsjalArthas.jpg
    fsjalArthas.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Level 3
Hey evil can you make me a tranny :3
aha like a blonde with a beard and mustache and like idk tranny as possible :D

Level 11
Elejrk, your comment is an opinion, and I apreciate your side of veiw. I need rep, and Fsjals are popular at the moment so this is a way to get rep. Dentothor, I will, but do you want me to make the robot with the hat, remove the hat, or something? Teaspoon, I do know that the text is too hard to read, but if I make it any bigger it would overlap the fsjal.

The text says:
"That's a lot of suger... *cough* fatty *cough*

Level 11
Ok :3

EDIT: Here you go. Sorry, I went a little crazy with it, hope you like it still though.

EDIT 2: Hey guys, I have a funny story for you. I was on the bus, and the windows where wet so with my fingure I tried to write "soap" but I wrote saop and people laughed at me ;....; anyway that gave me an idea, to make a new editable avatar, so when I got home I went on photoshop and made it. If you guys think it's cool, I'll also say that I will make these for people who want them instead of Fsjals.

Attachments

• fsjalRobot.jpg
    fsjalRobot.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Saop.jpg
    Saop.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 11
I'm sorry guys, this was fun at the first, but now it's more like a chore (ha that ryhmes) I like making avatars for you guys ... but I think I need to close this, I'm not doing the best I can do and I'm always getting the urge to "skip this guy" when they request a fsjal... I made one last fsjal, the emo one.
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanikuh!
Happy Quanza!
Hail Satan!

Attachments

• fsjal Emo.jpg
    fsjal Emo.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 95
Level 10
Hey, Evilzard. Could you make me a female Tauren? There is a reference pic added. I would like her to be a pale brown, with dark brown spots, wearing a dark green hood and robe and a silver necklace inlaid with an emerald? It's to resemble my Wow character, and I would greatly appreciate the making of it (shown by rep, of course).
EDIT: Never mind, your'e closing the thread. I'll still +rep you for making these fsjal for everyone, though.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.