• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[MDL] Goblin Grenadier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone! New here to this community but as an introduction here is a model I've been working on MDL wise.

Thing is Goblin artillery soldiers are very hard to find these days. Goblin Praetorians and Drillers are the melee, Mazuka's Flamethrower Goblin is a Multi-melee, we got bunch of goblin robots, and etc. But I've never seen a Artillery unit! So here it is. It took me about 2 weeks to do this (Horray for tutorials).

Goblin Grenadier
  • Low poly goblin artillery unit (269).
  • Has an attack animation (I DID THIS WITH MDL! RAWR!!! Fortunately doesn't look bad)
  • Tried to make him like a goblin much as possible
  • All bones of other 2 goblins have been deleted along with the vertices making the unit un-crashable
  • Has attack sound but no ubersplat stuff

The skin... God please ignore the skin, I only did the shirt and eyes, rest is CnP (credited on the picture). And yes, everything you see in red = team color.

And lastly, I didn't steal anyones single sapper model (I dont think they even released a single sapper of the guy on the left), i did this all by myself!

If you guys like it I will release it to public, if it needs more work, I'll get on it!

EDIT: Model Uploaded, just wait till it gets approved and have fun guys!

EDIT: Im jsut going to put up all the models here I finish... so yeah
Goblin Bionic
attachment.php

Attachments

• Grenadier.jpg
    Grenadier.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 1,528
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Moved to model showoff where it belongs.

Level 19
I see great potential in you. You're idea was awesome, this is just what the goblins have been missing all along. If I could I would rep you. And please release it to the public, I want to try it. If you improve it somehow that's even better. Keep modelling, I look forward to anything you will do in the future! :)

Level 7
Awesome welcome to the community.This is an amazing model considering your new(maybe you've praticed before).Its an all around good model and works well i liked the geomergeing and giving credit where it is due good job and keep em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.