• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mazta'r Stronghold Fanart Pack

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
While working towards changing my digital avatar to the "Vendro the Wind Mage", back in January or so, I played the map Mazta'r Stronghold and had a bunch of fun with it. While doing that, I created some models thinking that it might make the map more unique if they were added. The idea for the models was to provide a unique heroic model to the unique characters of the Mazta'r Stronghold gameplay experience.

Now along with reconciling the two accounts ("Vendro the Wind Mage Banned" and "Vendro the Wind Mage"), I thought for fun I could upload the assets created and shared by the account now known as "Vendro the Wind Mage Banned". But really it's all me, so these are assets created by me.

The models were also used as part of a brainstorm for this fan-made fun version of the intro cinematic:

Contents

Aleodosa (Model)

Aleodosa_Portrait (Model)

BTNAleodosa (Icon)

HeroRakshasa (Model)

HeroRakshasa_Portrait (Model)

RockChunkGal Doodad (Model)

UnitDreadLord (Model)

UnitDreadLord_Portrait (Model)

UnitPitLord (Model)

UnitPitLord_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Most of these units are just very minor edits and really miss the of being an edit. The dreadlord for instance. Just removing the glow does not make it a unit. It is still just a very small edit. This pack needs to polishing.
Most of the work was put into the aleodosa/rakshasa models. If I deleted the unit versions of the hero models, are the customized succubus models possibly useful? I spent some time trying to make the face shaped differently than the normal succubus if I recall, at least in the portrait, to try to make these distinguishable characters in this map.

Most of the work was put into the aleodosa/rakshasa models. If I deleted the unit versions of the hero models, are the customized succubus models possibly useful? I spent some time trying to make the face shaped differently than the normal succubus if I recall, at least in the portrait, to try to make these distinguishable characters in this map.
You should not make it easier for yourself.
If you upload something then you should first think about it being useful for the community.

The usefulness of these assets is basically that they were on my hard drive and were kind of fun, and so I figured they could all be thrown into a bundle in case I ever lost my hard drive or in case they were useful to anyone else.
Fair enough, but just because they seem 'useful' to you does not mean they are 'useful' to us according to the rules and are not in need of massive polishing.

Level 7
Hi, I just saw them today and I personally like them. I was a bit away for this time as my wife is pregnant and I am waiting for her to give birth at any moment. But I will use that model on the next update for the map Matzar Stronghold. I was planning to release the second map of this story as is almost done, I will see what time I have those days and release an updated version with fixed ai and a bit more balance, also I am planning to make videos skippable this time so it will reduce the time spend if needed to restart. Of course, I will use them if I am given permission to use them.