• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDreadlord.blp

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Texture for the Texturing Contest #9. Just going through the archives and submitting skins I have lying around.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
demon, lava, elemental, ragnaros, angel, dark, evil, blah blah, horns, diablo, hell
Contents

Maulock the Fallen Angel (Texture)

Reviews
20:48, 15th Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: - Approved - I give this DC because of the following. - Superb quality freehand texture. - Excellent wrap, since the Dreadlord model's UV map has always been a pain for some texture artists. - Creative...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

20:48, 15th Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
- Approved -
I give this DC because of the following.
- Superb quality freehand texture.
- Excellent wrap, since the Dreadlord model's UV map has always been a pain for some texture artists.
- Creative theme.
Awesome work, Dionesiist.

Level 1
can any1 help me? I progressed by skin upload tutorial. It seems fine in world editor, but when i test that map, i see only shadows and cant mark any of skin-changed unit.

Level 4
OMG!One of the most brilliant and amazing skin i ever saw ! Hey hey Excellent work 5/5 ! Glad you made it for Dreadlord,his my favorite héro :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.