• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maul - how to unstuck from trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I seem to not able to find a way to make creeps to not to get stuck (2 units right on top of each other) from inside the trigger. I don't want to create an "un-stuck" tower or un-stuck ability because it seemly ruin the map. So is there a way to do it from trigger?

Level 5
what i would do is look how much units u got on that 1 trigger if its more than 5 or 6 u got to much and need to seperate it,or your line is bugged and to un bug it u need to put the walk trigger somewere else or any triggers near it should be deleited or moved.

Level 5
Well I have no problem spawning them. Im spawning 30 units each starting regions... never seen any of them get stuck on "create unit". But they get stuck when creep walk toward each other and get stuck on top of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.