• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maple

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Maple
Previews
Contents

Maple (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
You need to improve the shading before this can be approved. Thanks for providing an ingame screenshot, though.
This looks pretty good, however, I have to ask how much of it is free-hand and how much is CnP. As the trunk looks the same as your oak tree skin.

Assuming the leaves are free-hand they look pretty good in game but I think they could use some more definition as right now they look very spotty. From what I can see it looks like you've drawn a single maple leaf and copy and pasted it multiple times after stretching or resizing it and then re-orienting it to face either up, left, right or down. Whilst this has produced a nice effect it would be better if you free hand all the leaves rather than using CnP.