• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map wont open (not protected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Today i made a map on my laptop and wanted to continue it on my main computer so i uploaded it to my server and copyd it on my main computer then i tryd to open it and when it's loading the last trigger this window pops up

( not enough storage space to proceed actions is the translation of the dutch sentence)

Attachments

• Error hiveworkshop.png
    Error hiveworkshop.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 129
Level 13
hm without knowing more these are the first things that come to mind.
A. you have a different patch on one computer than the other.
B. you were using JNGP on one and had some incompatible things in your map that W.E cant do?

Level 2
If you made the map in NewGen and then directly double-click on the map it will try to open the map in standard WE which won't work.

If this is your problem you can either manually open the map from inside NewGen or edit the map file properties to use NewGen as the standard opening program.

Status
Not open for further replies.